Blood Magic 2: cannot automate will production

EricBuist

Hi,

Automating will production cannot work, because it requires two rituals that have limited 7x7 range and cannot be placed at the same location. So either the crystals grow very slowly, or they need to be harvested manually with a tartaric gem containing more than 1024 will (so one hour of manually killing mobs to fill this). I tried putting two master ritual stones on top of each other, I was able to assemble the first ritual, but it fails for the second, leaving me with 8 stones. I'm then expected to figure out which stone is for which ritual, remove the stones and try something else, but I just cannot do that, so I just dismantled the two rituals and don't know what to try next. There is little documentation about how to place the rituals exactly. It seems that people have to know it, because they are in close contact with the author of the mod or don't try the mod.

Gathering will manually is very boring and will is necessary to craft sigils.

Any idea of how that could be automated? Maybe there is no solution, because Blood Magic is not in 1.12 and 1.10 is phased out, again, again and again. I'll switch to a 1.12 pack eventually but would like to complete some stuff in Sky Factory 3 before starting from scratch.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I think this is the video where he does it: A youtuber called Krakaen manages to set up the system and I believe it works well - you might need to check some of the series before this (the previous 2 episodes) but yeah - it IS possible.