Open Server BLOCKLANDER Ultimate [Dedicated] [essentials] [16gb ram] [economy] [pve] [lagg-free]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

XxLegitPVPxX

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing I did, is harrass others in their claims... I swear I didnt do any of that. See, you guys are retarded. You banned alot of people thinking hey did it. Honestly You shouldn't be a server owner if you dont know how to catch people. I had no part in any of those except joking about the quarry and the whole harrassing dublin.

Maximux

Jul 29, 2019
^^^
Here is the short-sighted, immature and content lacking opinion that we are willing to expose to you.
Meanwhile I please you to log in and find a great community of a more distinguishable value and maturity.

XxLegitPVPxX

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, Adzei, there is a hacker on your server. Hints he has full Quantom and a gravichest. He has gotten banned on 17 accounts. Thanks to Sam, he told me about him.[DOUBLEPOST=1377035686][/DOUBLEPOST]He can force gamemode. Just telling you about him since you banned me from everything, just helping you at?

Maximux

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, you guys have to see this, I made a fake home that was not claimed with trap floors and it killed 2 griefers yesterday XD

blocklander

Jul 29, 2019
Well I came back after being banned for bumping the thread too much, I guess I will have to be careful with this next time :)
Kind of funny seeing how XxLegitPvPxX is spamming this thread with junk after he logged in with 3 different accounts to try and destroy the server.

I wish him best of luck with his own server since he looks like he is trying to flame us...