Open Server BLOCKLANDER Ultimate [Dedicated] [essentials] [16gb ram] [economy] [pve] [lagg-free]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blocklander

Jul 29, 2019

CHECK OUR WEBSITE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*ALMOST NO BANNED ITEMS*
SPECIAL WEEK-END DEAL, START WITH A BASIC MACHINE KIT WHEN YOU LOG IN!
Server running on Feed the Beast Ultimate mod pack.

Who are we
We are a professionally hosted server open 24/7, we work with IT professionals on the back end to ensure a completely lag-free environment with ultimate DDoS protection and 16GB of available ram. Our tech support team is very experienced and available at any time of the day to ensure that the server is always up for you to play. We are also developping servers for, Unleashed, Unhigned, Tekkit lite and hexxit. (we know our stuff)

The server have just been opened! we have a fresh world ready for you!

IN A NUTSHELL: [PVE][ECONOMY][TOWNY][GLOBALMARKET][CHUNKLOADED][NEW WORLDS][24/7]

SERVER FEATURES: - Great mature community - Build anywhere as soon as you join - On purchase apartment rooms that are chunk loaded 24/7 - Emphasis on trading, industrializing and economy - Balanced economy system with custom plugins - Common banned items fixed for multiplayer - Games and hidden riddle rooms that grant rewards - End of the line Grief protected server - Guaranteed 100% lagg and crash-free environment - The world started one week ago, all the resources are easily available to you. - You start with cookies.
Check-out Fluffy's stream!

Daniel Swann

Jul 29, 2019
Just joined. :D
Pretty awesome server, and really smooth. Good job. :3

@ above post, as far as I can tell you can thaum it up, even fixed the dupe glitch so arcane worktables are useable

Maximux

Jul 29, 2019
I joined yesterday this server is awesome, who else joined from here? they are making a new world with dense ore and pvp ! i'm digging this.

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
Dense ore world? PVP? The same world? That sounds interesting. I might have to start playing on this server after all!

Maximux

Jul 29, 2019
Its cool too, you can use turtles there, and since the ressource is shiny they made it so its a pvp map, it's really cool, it's like a warfare for ores :3
XxX

XxLegitPVPxX

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, I wouldnt be to sure its a warfare... But, I have been to that world before and there went rainbows....[DOUBLEPOST=1376830080][/DOUBLEPOST]wasn't*

XxLegitPVPxX

Jul 29, 2019
Accualy, this server back stabs people. Never play on this server. It sucks.... The Staff are the worst. Never Trust people Espically Ray_Thermador. Because he used me. I trusted him and the staff. I spent 72 hours and I got banned. I loved it and now i realize what bastards these people are. Never go on here it is a waste of your time.[DOUBLEPOST=1376855763][/DOUBLEPOST]NEVER Play on here

Maximux

Jul 29, 2019
XxLegitPVPxX

Here is what you did to get banned:
- You used turtles to destroy half of our spawn area, took the iridium from the blocks, spread it apart for multiple players.
- Threatening to destroy the spawn a second time using quarries
- Threatening to destroy a town using a quarry
- Harrasing other players in their claims
- Overall very immature
- Stolen hybrid solars
I'm very happy that you stayed here for 72 hours to get banned after that, maybe it will teach you a lesson.

I hope players that are looking to join are servers find that we are very acute with «the ban hammer», and we swing it only when truly needed, we qualify our servers to be quality of players over quantity, XxLegitPVPxX did not qualify to this train of though. Indeed we ban people daily, if we judge you are unfair, malicious, immature or threathening we will ban without notice. We host a very serious, dedicated and end of the line online service.

For those who are wondering if this story is made up by the admins here is the screenshot of the event:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/39t1.png/

we also have footage/recordings/logs to further proove those actions, we use a very high end LogBlock custom plugin with a MySql database to log all actions in the game, we even keep a earlier build of the server when the event happened.

We are sorry that we had to take action against your account, but we judged that it was better for the community as a whole.

Reactions: Synasthesia