Whitelist Server Blockcasa Private Minecraft Community | [Direwolf20 (v1.0.7)] | [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fxz_y
Age: 16 (I know I'm under 18 but I'm a mature player and I would never break the rules. One can only try :D)

TerraEnvy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TerraEnvy

I'm a female gamer looking for a good direwolf server. I have never played the direwolf 1.6 however I have played ftb for a couple years so I know almost all the mods, or can pick the ones I don't know up quickly.

I'm usually a hermit as far as building goes for a while, but after I get established I like to move closer to other players.
-Terra

Last edited:

KKeys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KptnKeys

I've got access to Skype.
New to server play, long time SSP, but excited to go forward!

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crizer
Location: Padua-Boston-Dubai (depends on the time of the year)

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:l3radrocks
This application is a bit strange in my opinion, seeing as how it doesn't have a section for "tell me about yourself", or anything similar, so I'm gonna go ahead and do this. I know that you stated that this is an 18+ server, and I understand your reasoning behind that. It ensures that the community is far more mature, that there is less greifing and stealing, etc. I only ask that you at least give me a chance. I have never once been banned - well except this one time where the owner was 10, but that's beside the point -, I would NEVER even think about stealing, and I love to help people. I used to be a Tekkit veteren, and played FTB the second it was released. I stopped playing a few weeks before unleashed was released, and just started playing again. I would greatly appreciate it if you just gave me a chance, all I want is a nice,mature, and safe community where I can learn about all the new mods and features.

EDIT: Also, I think that the fact that I have written much more than anyone else has, shows a bit of maturity and responsibility.

EDIT: One last thing, Tennant was the best doctor.

Last edited:

Jararered

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jararered
About: So me and l3radrocks are honestly just looking for a good server with a community that has respectable users that are fun to play with. We're both very mature for our age and know how to handle situations appropriately. We're been playing modpacks for a while now and know what causes lag and to avoid them, experience from us both having run multiple servers, that be Bukkit, Spigot, Technic, or Feed the Beast. We also know we're both underage for the server, but quite honestly, we're much more reliable and trustworthy than other people our age. Other proof of this is I am in a Teamspeak server that ranged from ages 16-35, and they don't mind my presence at all and enjoy it. The Teamspeak server would not interfere with this community however. Thanks for considering our joining. -Jar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.