Whitelist Server Blockcasa Private Minecraft Community | [Direwolf20 (v1.0.7)] | [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTime1290

Jul 29, 2019
About the Server

BlockCasa is a fun place with a growing dedicated community. We are running a Feed The Beast Server and a Vanilla Server, and are looking for mature players. The play style is similar to Mindcrack. The mod pack is the Direwolf20 (v1.0.7) Minecraft Version 1.6.4. The server is set to the hard difficulty. We run community events every two weeks ranging from PvP maps, UHC matches, etc. based on voting from the community. There are no plugins. We favor a relaxed gaming environment. This means that the server rules are based upon trust, integrity, and maturity.

Requirements
  • You must be 18+
  • You must possess and use a legal Minecraft account
  • Have the ability to reason, remain calm, and logical in frustrating situation
  • Have access to Skype

Want to be Whitelisted?

Please fill out the following application:

IGN:

Last edited:

Oddbird

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oddbirdanomaly (but my friends call me Oddbird)
I'm 29 and live on the Eastern side of the USA.

I've been looking for a good community to become a part of. I play pretty regularly and am a fan of both Direwolf and the Mindcrack guys smp series and playstyles.

On a side note I'm a big Whovian as well and think that David Tenant was probably the best Doctor ever. <- That's from the heart right there. That's not some attempt at sucking up, or anything.

BlakeleyB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scootee

Also, yet another Whovian here, looking forward to seeing what Capaldi can do in the role moving forward!

donbaba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donbaba
I own skype and only flame for myself and dont bother others with it :)

Jester Lupine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dusklupine

Sidenote:
If the server welcomes PvP as a normal thing (outside of community events), don't bother whitelisting me. I'm not a fan of getting jumped and PvP'd.

megaman567

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: megaman567

looking for a mature server where everyone helps each other out and if friendly

The_Doctor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MDetonados

Side-note:
I have access to skype, i just can't speak. I hope this isn't a problem.

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valdevon96

Looking for a new server to get invested in, hope I can get accepted
I also have access to skype

Status
Not open for further replies.