Blindwolves: Runescape Gods Exposed is brought to you by the general store. [GAME THREAD] [Ended]

Are you town?

• I sure am!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I am not telling you...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm dropping a ##vote on Shazam because no one has accused him yet.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Just a general PSA: I would recommend spamming goreae with roleclaims ASAP. Even if the wolves get him tonight then we have a decent shot at narrowing the field before D1 even ends. Might as well use and abuse the advantage we have.
if Goreae is infected instead of killed.. his win condition would change.... whats to not say he'd use that information against the town? or try to mess town up?

Edit: nm i re-read, it's only a chance that might happen if the right wolf is selected....

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
if Goreae is infected instead of killed.. his win condition would change.... whats to not say he'd use that information against the town? or try to mess town up?

Edit: nm i re-read, it's only a chance that might happen if the right wolf is selected....
Actually, it's certain that the infectious wolf will be in the game, so he could well use that information against the town. However, there are 12 players alive. If we can pick out a few duplicate claims on D1, when we know for sure that goreae is not converted, then we can work from there as a starting point. Besides, if you look at the roles, my gut tells me that we have at most 1 extra wolf, maybe the delusional included as well at a stretch. This makes me semi-confident that there is a witch in the game.

And then we factor in whether they send the right wolf to do the job, which on re-reading is I think what you were saying in the first place.

##Vote Profragsbecause that's I do(from now on at least) on D1
Isn't that funny? You 'now vote profrags on D1', starting this game, at a time when you are the lead lynch target. Care to explain to me why I shouldn't be dubious of that Real?

Reactions: Pyure

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
btw, my vote on SE37 is legit. I don't like that he did it to see my reaction and then told me... it means you didn't really want to see my reaction otherwise you wouldn't have said so.
Yeah, I um... Yup, makes sense. I did want to see your reaction if I said I wanted to see a reaction, and it would seem that goreae is correct indeed because I have no idea what to make of it.

I'll just go ##vote Lethosos because
I'm dropping a ##vote on Shazam because no one has accused him yet.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk
I understand that this is as likely to be an antismite-jokevote as anything else, but if it's not, this sentiment really smells of fur.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Just note: I am not likely to be turned. The wolves can only attack and hope they get lucky. So planning for that would be just idiotic. Chance dictates that I will be killed, not turned.

Reactions: fowltief

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Isn't that funny? You 'now vote profrags on D1', starting this game, at a time when you are the lead lynch target. Care to explain to me why I shouldn't be dubious of that Real?
1. This is my thing now.
2. Vike had 2 votes, like me, so I wasn't the lead lynch target, I was one of the lead lynch targets

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
1. This is my thing now.
2. Vike had 2 votes, like me, so I wasn't the lead lynch target, I was one of the lead lynch targets
1. This is an entirely moot point. 'This is my thing now' is exactly the explanation I am questioning, so throwing back as a justification for your explanation is pretty meaningless. Any reason that profrags is your thing now, rather than any of the other players in this game?
2. See, if you had gone with this as your opener, this would have come across much more strongly. It's true, you could have voted for Vike instead were you motivated by an intense desire to save your hide. However, that would have put you as the third one on the wagon, which usually has people sniffing fur.

See, it is entirely possible that you legitimately are voting for profrags because that's your thing now. It's also entirely possible that you decided voting Vike was a bad choice, for one of a number of reasons. Just trying to pick over the thought process here.

Reactions: fowltief

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Current vote summary: http://pastebin.com/EchEz03i

Following is format candidate: voter1, voter2, ...
Leaders (leaders and voters in no particular order):
  • Lethosos: profrags, SE37
  • Profrags: RealKC, RJS
  • RealKC: Fowltief, goreae
Others:
  • 016nojr: erindalc
  • Pyure: 016Nojr
  • RJS: Pyure
  • Shazam: Lethosos
  • Vikestep: Shazam
Not Yet Voted:
  • None.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Current vote summary: http://pastebin.com/d5WC6bXC

Following is format candidate: voter1, voter2, ...
  • Lethosos: profrags, vikestep
  • Vikestep: SE37, Shazam
Others:
  • 016nojr: erindalc
  • Pyure: 016Nojr
  • RJS: Pyure
  • Shazam: Vikestep
Not Yet Voted:
  • None.
Uhm... Vike voted for me, not Leth; and I removed my vote from Vike and switched it to Leth.

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Uhm... Vike voted for me, not Leth; and I removed my vote from Vike and switched it to Leth.
Fixed.
Vike is also no longer voting for Shazam
The post isn't voter:candidate. It's candidate:voter. So vikestep: shazam indicates that shazam is currently voting for vikestep. In the pastebin that's reversed. It's voter:candidate, so you get a clear view of who voted for whom and in what order they placed their votes.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
  • Lethosos: profrags, SE37

This means that Letho is currently up for lynch, since SE voted last.

Day will end in approximately an hour.