blaze rods

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MadDogTen

Jul 29, 2019
It can be made infinite with a Crafty Turtle
They dont use durability of items if they craft with them and that includes Minium Stones.
or just cheat in an Infinite Stack using NEI, Same exact thing. :p

Now, for the question I had, Do the Soul Shard spawners ever stop working? For example, Run out of Souls?

Mero

Jul 29, 2019

Now, for the question I had, Do the Soul Shard spawners ever stop working? For example, Run out of Souls?
i haven't had mine stop working and they have produced thousands of skeletons.

Don't know why they would run out.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019

No.

The author wants it to happen, but he wants a lot of other stuff to be fixed and implemented first.
We might see the day where we need to fuel or recharge the spawners, but that is not the case for now.

MadDogTen

Jul 29, 2019
No.

The author wants it to happen, but he wants a lot of other stuff to be fixed and implemented first.
We might see the day where we need to fuel or recharge the spawners, but that is not the case for now.
OK, Cool, Thanks. Glad to know that it will eventually happen (Seems a little op to run forever, wherever you want them too, and move them as much as you want to).

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Make a good endermen tier 5 farm, use the endereye in the GT magical box to get even more eu :D

Icarus White

Jul 29, 2019
Er, forgive me, but I don't think gold is what comes out of the centrifuge, but electrum, right?
Which is not to say there aren't other ways to get gold, ranging from the mundane (zombie pig farms, natch) to the downright ridiculous (okay, so I can make glistering melons with honeydew, then centrifuge out gold nuggets? what?)

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Er, forgive me, but I don't think gold is what comes out of the centrifuge, but electrum, right?
Which is not to say there aren't other ways to get gold, ranging from the mundane (zombie pig farms, natch) to the downright ridiculous (okay, so I can make glistering melons with honeydew, then centrifuge out gold nuggets? what?)

That must of been an update, but I think you can split electrum back into its elemental dusts.