Blaze farm with Monsters pack.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I Usaly used Soul Shards to create a mob spawner before i kill. I could summon blaze in overworld and even disable spawner. Also it wasnt nececary for a player te be near for spawning.

SInce soul shards are not in monsters pack and i do not want to add a mod, due to configs. An updated pack could ruin it.

So for me, not having soul shards throwed me out of course. So whats the most efficient mob spawner with monster FTB pack. And is it possible to disable and not to be near spawner? (No dark rooms)

Edit: ps: Marry cristmass

FornPreakzZz

Jul 29, 2019
yes it is possible with Rotarycraft. Get to a Bedrock Breaker and then using the mined Bedrock make a Bedrock pick.

1. Advantige is that the pick is unbreakable it will never loose durability.

2. Advantige is the pick has Silk Touch as a permanant enchantment.

3. Advantige is if you break a vanilla spawner with the pick you will receive the spawner in your inventory to place whereever you want it. But be carefull when you break the spawner it will spawn about 15 mobs of that spawner to try and stop you taking the spawner.

Once you have the spawner you can use 2 Atonimus Acivators facing each other with 1 block inbetween. Set one to left click and give it a Bedrock Pickaxe and the other one to right click and give it the spawner. With that it will break the Spawner as if you would have broken it and spawn the mobs. How to kill them and collect the items is up to you and how to make sure the Spawner will go back to the Autonomus Activator witch places it aswell.

BEWARE: USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. It can make you client crash if your PC cant handle the mobs.

As long as the chunk with the spawners is loaded you dont have to be near the spawner to use this design.

Merry Christmas

Regards

FornPreakzZz

EDIT: Credit goes to @StrayMav for finding out this "Exploit" in his Livestream.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Nice. And i was about to start with rotary craft for the first time. So i do not know what to expect

FornPreakzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Well i wish you good luck with that and have fun with it. Its a great mod just very Computerintensive cause it has a lot of graphical effects witch you can not deactivate but it is still one of the best end game mods out there @Reika

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
And it is fairly complicated. Currently it is out of my leage. Also saw that it has item "spawner controler". I can use it to enable or disable spawner

FornPreakzZz

Jul 29, 2019
Well yes you can also use the Spawner Controler. The problem with this is that you have to light up the entire area where you want to use the spawner. This includes the caves under the surface. You would have to do this because if you would not the Spawner Controller will get less and less effective. In the end it will only spawn 2 or 3 Mobs per Spawn witch I find not as effective. You could also use Magnum Torches to stop Mobs spawning anywhere else except the area you want them too but i dont know if this also stops the spawner controler to stop spawning or not. Also to add to this the spawner controler needs permanant power supply witch with rotarycraft requires additional infustructure. The Autonomus Activators I mentioned earlier will not require aditional power supply. But of course what you choose is up to you I just want to give you as much info as i can.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Just a FYI here as well, Soul Shards 2 which is for 1.6.4, no longer works like the Soul Shards mod back in 1.5.2. How? You got to try it out yourself or read other threads regarding it then. :)

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk