Open Server BLASTCRAFT [Fresh Map] [Essentials /sethome /back] [Starting kit] [Expert Staff] [LWC] [20 TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Still I was banned without a reason and I believe that shows poor adminship. Seems a good point to refer to my previous comment about unexperienced staff.

I have 3 reasons to have you banned. 1 rude behavior against staff 2 confessing you duped 3 spamming even though warned

lil_wilis_Jr

Jul 29, 2019
And egg never confessed about duping and you dont have any proof of that too and i really dont see the point of lying and really? rude behavior and spamming? he doesnt even really talk on the server and i still dont see the point of lying when you have no proof[DOUBLEPOST=1375311494][/DOUBLEPOST]And lets see that picture exuzz cmon lets see it[DOUBLEPOST=1375311680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lil's Evidence.jpg

eggman68

Jul 29, 2019
I have 3 reasons to have you banned. 1 rude behavior against staff 2 confessing you duped 3 spamming even though warned

I have never duped on this server and I have never confessed to duping I haven't spammed or been warned not to spam and I have not been rude to staff

Reactions: lil_wilis_Jr

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
There's no magic number of reports that make a post disappear, for the record, so I wouldn't waste the effort.

I think you guys have exhausted the opportunities in this thread. The feedback has been left for others to judge for themselves. Move on.

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
I can understaand some players on thsi server may have had some bad experiences with our server and thats sad for them but the majority of our server is happy

Halt132

Jul 29, 2019
i have enjoyed this server the only bad part has been the two annoying people who been asking for OP in chat saying the admins should and replaced by them so it was nice when the admins finally banned the for being rude and annoying and spamming chat

Deadly2010

Jul 29, 2019
exuzz thats why alot of players on the server actually liked me? and plus i was really only a dick to you because you really are a dick.

Around 4 plays only liked you because you where giving them your duped items.

I got banned without proof (im yet to see the screenshots of me ever doing anything) yet dont see me acting all butthurt about it.
You act like your some kind of master of running servers. End of the day if you didnt want your stuff to be taken or to be found out you where duping you should have never built by spawn.

Reactions: Texuzz

THOMAZ_LAWD

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't legend, bad feedback from people who got banned is always expected on any server post, wouldn't let them have the satifaction they made us make a new post and what would a new post matter? They would only seek it out to ensure their side was visible.

LegendofMo

Jul 29, 2019
No I mean an updated post with more accurate info. Like the map is definatly not fresh anymore xD
And a new pic of spawn is needed o_o

THOMAZ_LAWD

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the photos are in a need of updating, need someone to update it.[DOUBLEPOST=1375485586][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes the photos are in a need of updating, need someone to update it.

LegendofMo

Jul 29, 2019
Well it's been awhile since that hoopla...
I shall warn some people that there are some chunks which have been corrupted under certain circumstances such as auto enchanters or induction smelters. I would advise you to watch out as loading one of these chunks can cause the server to crash. I recommend not travelling anywhere you think might be risky unless a head admin is on