Open Server BLASTCRAFT [Fresh Map] [Essentials /sethome /back] [Starting kit] [Expert Staff] [LWC] [20 TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
I attempted to play on this server, it seemed nice at first and then I went to leave spawn. I went the "fun way" first where I fell to my death and lost all of the starter kit. So I then tried leaving the "boring" way as it is labelled and i then drowned. When I commented a user on the server stated that an admin had griefed the area. If that is the case then I would beware of this server, how can one enjoy the game if they are at risk of admins who abuse their powers.

LegendofMo

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my story.
I had a great experience with this server. I really did. Everything was fine until the main admin, Exuzz98, was on vacation the server went under siege. THOMAZ_LAWD71 gave me admin, then shortly OP. Exuzz took my OP stating it was temp. Alright, was a little disappointing but didn't show it. Note, Exuzz DOES kinda have an ego in which he kinda acts like he is better than everyone else. Not that bad though. Then Lil_wilis_Jr kinda did "Buy me out". I currently have left this server due to my immature raging and have joined Lil_wilis_Jr, Zublac, eggman 68, and mikeyb1122.
Simple story: This server is good but don't rage. Good admins (sorta), small banned list, and not much lag. Couple of corrupted chunks causing crashes in which I am pretty sure have been fixed by now. Join this server and have fun but don't try to do anything to get on the admins bad side or else they will lose trust in you and you will be a big target for the ban hammer. I blew it, don't be me.
Yes the spawn was griefed, in which I rebuilt it and Exuzz didn't like it. Still sorry :/

THOMAZ_LAWD

Jul 29, 2019
The server was overhauled by that little event, although what frightened me was the ability to dupe after everything we had done to prevent it, although the duper was banned not you legend0fmo and despite everything I would still welcome you as you accepted the dupers items and I wouldn't blame you for taking them, as for the raging, everyone tends to do it if they are almost forced off a server (as they see it) and I wouldn't say that's a reason you should never come back.

llxWoodyll

Jul 29, 2019
Hello after reading the majority of these post I have come to conclusion that Thomaz_Lawd is the owner of this server, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm going to join and see what this place is like, might ask a few questions as well!

See you guys soon

lil_wilis_Jr

Jul 29, 2019
This server has an outrageously inexperienced staff who are incompitent to listen to the people supporting them by playing on their server. they don't listen to anyone but other admins and don't have proper plugins for grief identification or for server rollback. this server has been griefed numerous times in which the admins couldn't do anything about due to lack of necesarry plugins. I highly recommend watching out while on this server as you might get griefed and lose your stuff permanently and you might even get banned for being the person who got griefed, the admins may even ban the griefers but then later on they will ban you and unban the griefers just because they wanted too. also this server sucks. one more thing if your gonna join you should think about what i just said because this post is probably going to be deleted so you should just listen to what i say.

Reactions: eggman68

eggman68

Jul 29, 2019
Terrible server I highly recommend avoiding. I have played on this server for about 2 weeks and have just been banned without any warning or justification. I tried to ask the owner why I was banned via skype and he set his skype to do not disturb. The staff and owner on this server are arrogant immature and do not know how to run a server. The majority of the people on the server have been robbed now and both spawn and lag city have been griefed to destruction at least once within the past few days. As far as I am aware there is no griefer identification plugins or chunk rollback plugins and when I told the admins that I had been robbed several days ago they did nothing about it. If you want a server you can actually play on that has good helpful staff then I advise you to steer clear of this abomination of a server. The owner has no idea how any of the mods work and the admins are highly inexperienced and the majority of which do not have any power to restart the server or ban people as needed. Even when the admins know who has broken a rule the mess around banning and unbanning them several times as they cannot seem to make up their mind if they should actually run the server by its rules or not. Again I recommend you stay away from this server, I have been in the top 5 online for the amount of hours online for the past 2 weeks and I have seen how this server works and how the admins act and it is quite frankly disappointing.

Reactions: lil_wilis_Jr

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
This server has an outrageously inexperienced staff who are incompitent to listen to the people supporting them by playing on their server. they don't listen to anyone but other admins and don't have proper plugins for grief identification or for server rollback. this server has been griefed numerous times in which the admins couldn't do anything about due to lack of necesarry plugins. I highly recommend watching out while on this server as you might get griefed and lose your stuff permanently and you might even get banned for being the person who got griefed, the admins may even ban the griefers but then later on they will ban you and unban the griefers just because they wanted too. also this server sucks. one more thing if your gonna join you should think about what i just said because this post is probably going to be deleted so you should just listen to what i say.

to start with lil was incredibly rude to staffand some players and got banned for behaving such

lil_wilis_Jr

Jul 29, 2019
exuzz thats why alot of players on the server actually liked me? and plus i was really only a dick to you because you really are a dick.

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019

and he confessed he had used dupe glithces[DOUBLEPOST=1375311050][/DOUBLEPOST]
exuzz please explain why I was banned then? I have broken no rules

egg you arent banned
(anymore)

eggman68

Jul 29, 2019
Still I was banned without a reason and I believe that shows poor adminship. Seems a good point to refer to my previous comment about unexperienced staff.