Open Server BLASTCRAFT [Fresh Map] [Essentials /sethome /back] [Starting kit] [Expert Staff] [LWC] [20 TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

THOMAZ_LAWD

Jul 29, 2019
Trec hahaha, I as the owner havent played on any other FTB servers and therefore couldnt have possibly copied anything... but look on the bright side you can bump our server post while you at it Thanks! Gets us more members and helps the server grow so am glad you feel this way! - Many thanks

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
this server seems to be the best one iv found
but before i join i want to make sure some of my question
iv left a message for i_am_unstoppable
and one more question here is there any mining age or lava age for public?
because these are quite common and i don't want to mess up the overworld
(i use turtle for mining at the begining and lava for power

ive logged in a few hours ago and i liked the spawn
but i couldn't stay long online ^^ i always have connection problem at night
even on the previous servers i stayed

hope someone can give me a reply soon
haven't been able to play for quite a few weeks since the server i used t stay was closed

I_AM_Unstoppable

Jul 29, 2019
I replied to your message kk258966 :D hope that explained everything! The server community is growing rapidly! Which is great to see! I myself cant wait to get back into the server on Saturday when i return from my well deserved vacation!

THOMAZ_LAWD

Jul 29, 2019
There is indeed a public mining age, as for the lava a nether portal and some liquid tesseracts do the trick :D

I_AM_Unstoppable

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for clearing that up THOMAZ_LAWD :D The plugin LWC now works fully for every player with no problems if you wish to learn how to do grief prevention... googling it would be the best thing to do :)

DarthCaetamp

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server indeed. No LAG problems and only makes a few resets a day without any down time whatsoever :)

Come join us at "Lag Town" when you enter, free energy!

THOMAZ_LAWD

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that slight downtime guys but everything's back to normal sorting out the donations system now so people can buy VIP, chunk loaders and Legendary ranks

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Im just saying this before lil_wilis_jt comes here and complain about his ban(duping). its final and i have showed the proof to Thomas

Sparky456

Jul 29, 2019
Lovely server simple rules fast running and people happy to help :D was my first ever server and hopefully it will be my only ever ftb server. Love it

Zman93

Jul 29, 2019
Hey All I'm an Admin here, and just wanna say, if you join, you will not be sad, this is a great server and compared to others servers we are much nicer with new comers, and everything in general, Enjoy Blast Craft. :D