Open Server BLASTCRAFT [Fresh Map] [Essentials /sethome /back] [Starting kit] [Expert Staff] [LWC] [20 TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

I_AM_Unstoppable

Jul 29, 2019
title.png
Welcome to the official BlastCraft Post! Please read on and discover the last server you will ever need again! We pride ourselves with the expert staff,
20 TPS, no serverside lag and very little banned items! So all that ultimate has to offer with little not available to every player!

Server IP: 63.143.54.213
title2.png
Banned items are chunkloaders,myscraft ages and canvas bags and thats it!
Plugins!
- Essentials basic commands for everyone, /sethome /home /coords /spawn /mail and many more commands to let
- The server is non whitelisted and will remain in beta until the mod pack updates
- We have LWC and Grief Prevention to provide all the equipment needed to stop grief!
Starting kit!
- Rubber tree saplings, full stone tools, leather armour, seeds (melon+pumpkin) special sword and special food items :D
Awesome Spawn!
- Villager spawner for the bee lovers among you!
- AFK machine so you are never a command away from home!
- multiple world portals!
- Infinite food dispenser!
Rules
2013-07-08_22.10.27.png
- No greifing pretty simple. (result: Ban,Tempban)
- No raiding or openly pvping other players. (result: Ban,tempban,kick)
- Dont spam chat (result:Kick,tempban,mute)
- Dont complain about lag it is likely cilentside (result: Mute,tempban,kick)
- Be polite to staff and screenshot any people who break the rules dont run to the admins expected them to pick a side, unless you have proof there is nothing we can do.
- Most importantly have fun and write a comment to tell us how much you enjoy the server :D
-----Server IP: 63.143.54.213-----

Website!

THOMAZ_LAWD

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server! Good staff, growing community and I'm loving the start up kit! Sapphire sword FTW!!! :D

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Yo! exuzz here, i have been a Admin on this server for a along while and have never experienced any lag since the new map.

Drewfro666

Jul 29, 2019
I was on a bit last night, seems like a great server. Though, I would like to know if you could enable the /tpa and /back commands? I'm a bit used to them, and I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be allowed.

Also, have you thought about adding an anti-griefing plugin such as grief-prevention or factions? They're a must-have for a no-griefing server.

And have you thought about making an offsite forum/website for the server? Sorry, just a few questions I have to ask. :p

EDIT: Yeah... someone griefed my base. I will expect compensation. Also, he left behind a canvas bag, so I guess you need to review whatever plugin you use to ban things with. :p

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
I was on a bit last night, seems like a great server. Though, I would like to know if you could enable the /tpa and /back commands? I'm a bit used to them, and I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be allowed.

Also, have you thought about adding an anti-griefing plugin such as grief-prevention or factions? They're a must-have for a no-griefing server.

And have you thought about making an offsite forum/website for the server? Sorry, just a few questions I have to ask. :p

EDIT: Yeah... someone griefed my base. I will expect compensation. Also, he left behind a canvas bag, so I guess you need to review whatever plugin you use to ban things with. :p

The /tpa is a bug and the /back is for vips, Unless you have somekind of proof that you got griefed we cant help you and we will probably will get a anti griefing plugin

Drewfro666

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there's a hole where I used to keep an entire line of machines, and one of my chests is completely gone. I'm not exactly sure what you want me to prove. I don't believe there's a clientside version of blocklogger, so if anything it's up to the server to prove it.

I log on, everything of value I own is gone. I'm not about to fucking prove it when the server should have had something to prevent griefing installed in the first place.

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there's a hole where I used to keep an entire line of machines, and one of my chests is completely gone. I'm not exactly sure what you want me to prove. I don't believe there's a clientside version of blocklogger, so if anything it's up to the server to prove it.

I log on, everything of value I own is gone. I'm not about to fucking prove it when the server should have had something to prevent griefing installed in the first place.

Alright show me your "hole" and i will refund you. If you dont know my in game name its exuzz98

Texuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Since the owner is gone for holidays im in charge untils he is back unless heathy95 gets back on the FTB server