Blast Off Server Buggy+Vortex Cannon Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Magicanz

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Blast Off Server Buggy+Vortex Cannon Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Blast Off
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
We were playing Blast off, i was on the moon driving around a buggy. Down on earth my friendd found the "Vortex cannon" from pneumaticcraft, and i wanted to test it. I cheated one in and tried it. The server crashed. Now whenever i log into the server, it crashes. I tried reverting an backup of the world but it seems like it does not work. Thanks for all the help i can get.

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
Try:

1. Backup your world.

2. Set the following to true in your Forge.cfg config file:

# Set this to true to remove any Entity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
B:removeErroringEntities=false

# Set this to true to remove any TileEntity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

Assuming Minecraft starts OK, shutdown and reset those flags back to false.

(I have done this in the past with bogus blocks and it works most of the time.)

Magicanz

Jul 29, 2019
Try:

1. Backup your world.

2. Set the following to true in your Forge.cfg config file:

# Set this to true to remove any Entity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
B:removeErroringEntities=false

# Set this to true to remove any TileEntity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES.
B:removeErroringTileEntities=false

Assuming Minecraft starts OK, shutdown and reset those flags back to false.

(I have done this in the past with bogus blocks and it works most of the time.)

Thank you so much! It fixed it!