Black Screen on Login

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilowBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I would like some fast response here,or any at all...OK,so my ftb black screens after the mojang logo.I do not know why because i had no problems with the Ultimate one...It's since i updated to the Unleashed...Help is very appreciated..

(Sorry if i miss spelled something i'm not english...

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Please read the stickies. We need crash logs to determine what happened. Sometimes, it is as simple as waiting. Sometimes, it is more complex.

MilowBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Alright,i can't do anything right now i am going to rest just so you can know,i do see the ftb logo.I can't play either unleashed or ultimate (didn't check).I really hope for a reply but if not,no harm...

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Okay, here's your problem:

2013-08-07 22:48:22 [WARNING] [MMMPS-CLIENT] Loading shaders failed!

The reason this happened is this:

2013-08-07 22:46:32 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] LWJGL Version: 2.4.2

You need to update LWJGL to 2.9.0. If it still crashes you, please disable shaders in the file minecraft/config/mmmpowersuits.cfg

Reactions: Eyamaz

MilowBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you all for the support. I somehow fixed it. I just deleted whole folder with all ftb version's and bum now i only have unleashed and that's awesome. Again thanks very much...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.