BIZARRO Minecraft Discussion

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
ITT: We speak about Minecraft as presented in an alternate dimension where the basic notions of the game are turned upside down.

Example: Hey guys, lately I've been having trouble with my furnaces, they seem to get out of their pen everytime I look away and I don't know how to contain them anymore! The torches I put around their sacrificial circle are not keeping them in unless I am staring right at it. Do I need to feed them more salt or right click them with my hoe? The wiki said that dying from breathing damage around them should appease the AI, but I'm scared to try.

Reactions: Nisteth

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
This is a brilliant idea.

I've heard the same thing about my endermen blocks. Apparently, to fuel them so they can freeze things, you have to die from breathing damage nearby. I'd say that this seems legit enough, though. Don't doubt anything the wiki tells you ever since the Redstone mob was introduced... not a fun time for anyone.

Reactions: ThomazM

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
That reminds me of the time a creeper filled my hole with diamond blocks! They're useless and a pain to break even with shears...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah! And bedrock's so annoying, it's an instant break with your hand, so I can't use it as a building material even though the texture looks so good...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I wish my lava would stop freezing i can never transport items through it in the nether becuase it keeps freezing up and all the items just stop moving

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

yoy1zoz2mom3

Jul 29, 2019
I keep trying to build a house, but I only have stone bricks and wood so it keeps collapsing and exploding.