Whitelist Server Bitcraft - Dw20 5.3.2 / Whitelist / Community server / New world

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

QML

Jul 29, 2019
Trickster20's application

Minecraft username (case sensitive): Trickster20
Why bitcraft? I would love to be part of a small server community where everyone can get along and help each other.
Do you agree with the rules? I do
Experience with Dw20 pack: I have lots of experience with the Mindcrack pack, but the DW20 about 1 and a half months.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): A bit of both, but more on the logic side.
If you are worrying about my username, it's an old dropbox account name that I had.

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): 2122000nrm
Why bitcraft? Because I'm looking for a small Direwolf20 server to play on
Do you agree with the rules? Of course I do
Experience with Dw20 pack: Applied Energistics, IC2, TE, Forestry-I've been playing since December
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): Both but more of a logic person

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Trickster20's application

Minecraft username (case sensitive): Trickster20
Why bitcraft? I would love to be part of a small server community where everyone can get along and help each other.
Do you agree with the rules? I do
Experience with Dw20 pack: I have lots of experience with the Mindcrack pack, but the DW20 about 1 and a half months.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): A bit of both, but more on the logic side.
If you are worrying about my username, it's an old dropbox account name that I had.

Accepted and welcome! Any questions just ask to anyone.

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
Wild_turtle, Not to be a pest or anything, but Why wasn't I accepted? I want to get Into this server pretty badly because I'm in need of a server. Is there anything I could do to get into this server?

Zuhkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Minecraft username (case sensitive): marzbarz28
Why bitcraft? I have been looking for a small community direwolf server that is friendly and doesnt get griefed
Do you agree with the rules? Yeah, Don't Do those things anyways
Experience with Dw20 pack: I Have Been playing with these mods for ~2 ish years now
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): 80% Logic, 20% builder

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
Wild_turtle, Not to be a pest or anything, but Why wasn't I accepted? I want to get Into this server pretty badly because I'm in need of a server. Is there anything I could do to get into this server?
The thing is, we noticed you have been signing up with other servers. And we don't want someone who can only get on ours 1 hour a week because he's on other servers... If you get accepted into our, are you going to join the other servers?

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): FinnyDahFanny
Why bitcraft? Because most of the other servers aren't like this one where its mainly community based
Do you agree with the rules? Yes
Experience with Dw20 pack: I've been playing with it since it came out, Also i played with direwolf20s mod with his series
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): Builder.

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
The thing is, we noticed you have been signing up with other servers. And we don't want someone who can only get on ours 1 hour a week because he's on other servers... If you get accepted into our, are you going to join the other servers?

After rethinking it, I've decided to go on an Ultimate Pack server.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
After rethinking it, I've decided to go on an Ultimate Pack server.

Alright then. So you see why we didn't accept you.[DOUBLEPOST=1371783656][/DOUBLEPOST]Not trying to sound like a brat. But we have to plan ahead. We can't say yes now, then later on half the group goes on to different servers...

SpiteAspect

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Obiwancloneobi
Why bitcraft? Because this is the one with the newest posts so I have decided to go on this one
Experience with the DW20 Pack: I have played it since the start but I just now decided to actually try and play it the only mod I don't really understand is computercraft
What kind of player am I? I would say I like building and using the mods so idk what that would be called :p

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
Why bitcraft? Because this is the one with the newest posts so I have decided to go on this one
Experience with the DW20 Pack: I have played it since the start but I just now decided to actually try and play it the only mod I don't really understand is computercraft
What kind of player am I? I would say I like building and using the mods so idk what that would be called :p

A great many people don't really understand computercraft.

PotatoSpork

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): PotatoSpork​
Why bitcraft? It seems to be one of the more community friendly servers with a handful of people playing which I like.​
Do you agree with the rules? Yes, I understand why chunkloaders are to be kept as minimal as possible​
Experience with Dw20 pack: Acouple of SinglePlayer worlds with the Direwolf 20 pack + Gregtech, reaching endgame items​
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): More of a logical person, built an automated Fusion Reactor system (self fed empty cells and what not)​

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019

Accepted and welcome!

BeigeSponge

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): BeigeSponge
Why bitcraft?: My friend has stopped his server and I feel that Bitcraft is the best server
Experience with Dw20 pack: I have played on a friends server for around a month
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): Builder

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): BeigeSponge
Why bitcraft?: My friend has stopped his server and I feel that Bitcraft is the best server
Experience with Dw20 pack: I have played on a friends server for around a month
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): Builder

Accepted and welcome!

RadiantShocker

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive):
Radiantshocker
Why bitcraft?
I'm looking to go back into Minecraft.
I wanted to come back with a little community to have fun with people
I may able to have a conversation, play, and enjoy with.
Do you agree with the rules?
I agree to all rules applied now and applied into the future of the server.
Experience with Dw20 pack:
Enough to enjoy and understand what other players explain about it and what I need to know to start off.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder):
Hm... This is a hard one xD. I say Builder since I use to play Creative Server's a lot. Here's a link to some of my creations if you want to see it.
Extra
http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/F...-04-05_233815_zps84b3dcb7.png.html?sort=3&o=1
http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/F...-04-05_233822_zpsd0ff41d9.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Troll
http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/F...-04-04_160601_zps9aeb9656.png.html?sort=3&o=2

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive):
Radiantshocker
Why bitcraft?
I'm looking to go back into Minecraft.
I wanted to come back with a little community to have fun with people
I may able to have a conversation, play, and enjoy with.
Do you agree with the rules?
I agree to all rules applied now and applied into the future of the server.
Experience with Dw20 pack:
Enough to enjoy and understand what other players explain about it and what I need to know to start off.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder):
Hm... This is a hard one xD. I say Builder since I use to play Creative Server's a lot. Here's a link to some of my creations if you want to see it.
Extra
http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/F...-04-05_233815_zps84b3dcb7.png.html?sort=3&o=1
http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/F...-04-05_233822_zpsd0ff41d9.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Troll
http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/F...-04-04_160601_zps9aeb9656.png.html?sort=3&o=2

accepted and welcome!

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
TO All of those who have made it onto the server:
Would you mind sending me a message as to your Skype account? I.E. Username. Also, can you help by describing what you pic looks like, or what will appear different on your's rather than someone else's? Like "Recently added to Bitcraft" in the about forum. Thanks.

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username DemonicShadow89
Why bitcraft?bc i want to play with mature players and have fun
Do you agree with the rules? Yess
Experience with Dw20 pack: almost 2 years
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder):Epic build but also great with all the mods in this pack