Whitelist Server Bitcraft - Dw20 5.3.2 / Whitelist / Community server / New world

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
First of all hello. Bitcraft is a community driven server that i've created due to my nice experience i had on another server but the owner simply vanished, i'm looking for mature people to play who can respect eachother nationality.​
Some info on the server:​
IP: 142.54.172.43:25588
Pack: Direwolf20 pack v 5.3.2 minecraft 1.4.7​
Removed mods:
Reliquary​
Modularpowersuits​
Twilight Forest (Might add later)​
Mystcraft (Might add later)​
Rules:
-No griefing;​
-Do not exploit bugs/dupes/glithes;​
-Be respectful;​
-No canvas bag (if you're caught with one you're instabanned);​
-No childish acts (Ex: "I have more than you!");​
-Friendly behaviour is aways endorsed;​
-Try to keep minimal on chunk loaders(due to server hardware);​
Rules apply to all without exceptons.
Also, the server restarts in 2-2 hours to clean possible mem leaks.
Application form:​
Minecraft username (case sensitive):​
Why bitcraft?​
Do you agree with the rules?​
Experience with Dw20 pack:​
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder):​
For the mods, sorry on my first thread, the orange box with the rules isn't that visible due to forum color scheme.​

SamAndrews

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely interested in applying, but before I do, I have a quick question: Why did you elect to remove the mods you did?

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Emblyem
Why this one? Well, I am wanting to join a group that is mature and is not racist/sexist, that and it's whiteisted, I don't really like public server because of all the crap that they can give.
Mostly: I am wondering why no canvas bags though?
Experience with dw20: Tons, have run experiments all the time, play with it everyday.
I believe I am more of logic than a builder, I love to try and make cool buildings, but every time I do, someone else is able to one up me, but when it comes to building machines and other tech stuff, I don't know, I just seem to have a knack for it.

Question: why take out MPS? Is it because it's really easy to get? I can understand that. I don't mind if you never add AE (I like it, but it's definitely not my favorite mod), I would like you to add Mystcraft later if at all possible, I want to build a really cool contraption, but it is a mining destruction thing, so in the over-world it will not go well...
Basically what I am getting at is that I would like you to add Mystcraft and MPS back (if you can/want to).
Thanks.
Gastion.

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely interested in applying, but before I do, I have a quick question: Why did you elect to remove the mods you did?

My biggest playtime on direwolf was without Reliquary, Modularpowersuits and AppliedEnergistics, so i one point was because i didn't know them. For Modularpowersuits i took a quick look and found it a bit overpower, the armor is way cheaper than gravity/quantum armor and gives better boost/effects. AppliedEnergistics i didn't knew the mod but i'm starting to get on it and see the powers/downsides of it, only problem i see with AE is that i didn't generate the world with it i think. Reliquary i still don't know any goodside/downside. In order words, i like to know the balance of the mods before letting them to everyone so i know no one is having advantages over eachother but i'm aways open for discussions about these 3 mods to add them or keep them removed.

Moving into mystcraft, god i love this mod, but the current hardware the server is running is not strong enough to handle multiple worlds and also mystcraft is known to have memory leaks, same goes for twilight, server hardware :/

IGN: Emblyem
Why this one? Well, I am wanting to join a group that is mature and is not racist/sexist, that and it's whiteisted, I don't really like public server because of all the crap that they can give.
Mostly: I am wondering why no canvas bags though?
Experience with dw20: Tons, have run experiments all the time, play with it everyday.
I believe I am more of logic than a builder, I love to try and make cool buildings, but every time I do, someone else is able to one up me, but when it comes to building machines and other tech stuff, I don't know, I just seem to have a knack for it.

Question: why take out MPS? Is it because it's really easy to get? I can understand that. I don't mind if you never add AE (I like it, but it's definitely not my favorite mod), I would like you to add Mystcraft later if at all possible, I want to build a really cool contraption, but it is a mining destruction thing, so in the over-world it will not go well...
Basically what I am getting at is that I would like you to add Mystcraft and MPS back (if you can/want to).
Thanks.
Gastion.

Accepted and welcome!
The canvas bag is because there is a known dupe with it, when i gain trust on people i will proably allow it. I explained above of why some mods are disabled but as i stated, i'm open for discussions!

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Also, I can help when it comes to any of the mods, I have had extensive play with ALL the mods in the current Direwolf20 modpack. I know the up sides and the downsides to a lot of the mods (Reliquary being that you mostly have to have a really good supply of ghast tears in order to really get going). AE is power mostly, you have to have a good steady source of power, and if you lose that, you lose all items that where being stored with it. MPS there are tons of upsides and downsides, that's what makes it fun.

One other question. Are gonna use Skype or teamspeak for this server? I like to chat with people and have fun that way. Also, it makes it easier to chat, there was one time when I was typing in my home (thought I was safe), then I heard the hiss boom from a creeper, died of course, that's the funny/annoying part.[DOUBLEPOST=1371230574][/DOUBLEPOST]Let me know when I am whitelisted, then I'll get on. :)

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
You should be whitelisted already, and atm i have no intentions of buying a teamspeak server but we can aways talk trough skype.

Gyriasi

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Minecraft username:iMinExCrafteRx
Why bitcraft? Looking for small, community server to play on.
Do you agree with the rules? Yes
Experience with Dw20 pack: All mods except for AE (which is disabled) and RedPower2 computers
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): Logic

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Minecraft username:iMinExCrafteRx
Why bitcraft? Looking for small, community server to play on.
Experience with Dw20 pack: All mods except for AE (which is disabled) and RedPower2 computers
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): Logic

Accepted and welcome! Any questions feel free to ask!

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i saw you trying to join, could you join a single player and copy the exact name from the screenie? Whitelist is case sensitive, alltrough i copied your name from the console and re-whitelisted

Honest Raptor

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is: arkreigh
why bitcraft: I am looking to improve my knowledge of FTB and I have not had much luck with the public servers I have tried. also this seems to be a nice community from what I have read on the forums.
yes I agree with all of the rules and I have no objections.
Experience with Dw20 pack: I have played off and on with Gaston for the past few months, but my know how is a little bit limited to IC2, build craft and a little bit of Modularpowersuits.
I am mostly a builder but I also like to integrate some logic into it all.

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is: arkreigh
why bitcraft: I am looking to improve my knowledge of FTB and I have not had much luck with the public servers I have tried. also this seems to be a nice community from what I have read on the forums.
yes I agree with all of the rules and I have no objections.
Experience with Dw20 pack: I have played off and on with Gaston for the past few months, but my know how is a little bit limited to IC2, build craft and a little bit of Modularpowersuits.
I am mostly a builder but I also like to integrate some logic into it all.

Accepted and welcome!

MePerson33

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive):MePerson33
Why bitcraft: Been looking for a nice stable server, with respectable people. Public servers were driving me nuts.
Do you agree with the rules:Yeah, just wondering if there is an actual limit to number of chunk loaders, or just don't use them all over the place. I tend not to use them a lot, but just wondering.
Experience with Dw20 pack:A fair amount of experience with the pack. Been using it ever since the FTB launcher came out.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder):I guess i would be considered more of a logic player, but I do try and make everything look nice.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019
Why bitcraft: Been looking for a nice stable server, with respectable people. Public servers were driving me nuts.
Do you agree with the rules:Yeah, just wondering if there is an actual limit to number of chunk loaders, or just don't use them all over the place. I tend not to use them a lot, but just wondering.
Experience with Dw20 pack:A fair amount of experience with the pack. Been using it ever since the FTB launcher came out.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder):I guess i would be considered more of a logic player, but I do try and make everything look nice.

Hope you make it. Great group. And he means just don't place them all over place, I'd think he wants you to keep it to a personal (small) limit...
But then again I am not the boss:)

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019

Accepted and welcome! Use chunkloaders it but use them wisely, Any other questions feel free to ask.

Gaston

Jul 29, 2019

Yippee you made it!

Primeevil

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): Primeevil
Why bitcraft? I have been playing ftb for the past 4 months with friends but they have stopped playing so now i am looking to find new people to play the game with and i want to start fresh on a new map with new people.
Experience with Dw20 pack: I started out on the DW pack as i watched his lets plays to get a feel for ftb i have played the ultimate and mindcrack packs a lot as well. I have experience with most of the mods and have a good understanding of how things work.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): I am more of a tinker as apposed to a builder i love all the machine aspects of the mod pack. I am very heavy into automation of all my base functions. I put a lot of time and effort into setting up systems as apposed to building structures.
ps. I just wanted to ask if there will be any op or spawning on this server? By this i mean i have tryed to play on other servers and they have admins or friends get op and just spawn stuff and it pretty much ruins the point of having a server community to work together if stuff is just spawned.​

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): Primeevil
Why bitcraft? I have been playing ftb for the past 4 months with friends but they have stopped playing so now i am looking to find new people to play the game with and i want to start fresh on a new map with new people.
Experience with Dw20 pack: I started out on the DW pack as i watched his lets plays to get a feel for ftb i have played the ultimate and mindcrack packs a lot as well. I have experience with most of the mods and have a good understanding of how things work.
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): I am more of a tinker as apposed to a builder i love all the machine aspects of the mod pack. I am very heavy into automation of all my base functions. I put a lot of time and effort into setting up systems as apposed to building structures.
ps. I just wanted to ask if there will be any op or spawning on this server? By this i mean i have tryed to play on other servers and they have admins or friends get op and just spawn stuff and it pretty much ruins the point of having a server community to work together if stuff is just spawned.

Accepted and welcome! No, as stated on the rules, there is no spawning or OP's, i understand your point on how annoying can be spawning.

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username (case sensitive): hockey25fan
Why bitcraft? I am looking for a small no grief server to call "home". I also want to start recording a FTB lp on the server
Do you agree with the rules? completely
Experience with Dw20 pack: About a year of experience
What kind of player you are?(Logic/Builder): I'm a builder and some what of a redstoner