Biomes o' Plenty

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekihoutai

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so basically I'm on a minecraft multiplayer server and Biomes o' Plenty wasn't enabled. Is there anyway to get it enabled without resetting map? As players have already started building up, Maybe cut back the borders to 5000/5000 and regenerate new chunks? Any help would be appreciated.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Changing the config file in the server folder will enable it, however it won't 'back generate'. Trimming back the borders and regenerating new chunks might work.

I know one friend of mine basically shrunk everything back to around 200 blocks from spawn, just Spawn Town and that was it, then let the players back on. The players saved all their stuff on ME Storage disks and stored those in Spawn Town. Then let the new chunks be discovered as they may.

tl;dr version: Any new chunks will have new terrain generation. Chopping off old chunks no one was using will let them be 'new'.

Status
Not open for further replies.