Biomes o' Plenty and Pesky Vanilla Biomes

Flying Shoe ILR

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing around with the config settings for Biomes o' Plenty in the Direwold20 1.7.10 pack with the intent of disabling the vanilla biomes in favor of using purely BoP ones. So far nothing has stopped them from appearing. I have tried disabling them, and I have tested the "Vanilla biomes override" section with all biomes both one and off, but the biomes still generate with each new world. Is there a way to remove the vanilla biomes in 1.7.10?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing around with the config settings for Biomes o' Plenty in the Direwold20 1.7.10 pack with the intent of disabling the vanilla biomes in favor of using purely BoP ones. So far nothing has stopped them from appearing. I have tried disabling them, and I have tested the "Vanilla biomes override" section with all biomes both one and off, but the biomes still generate with each new world. Is there a way to remove the vanilla biomes in 1.7.10?
The options for disabling vanilla biomes in most biome mods is completely broken and defunct in 1.7.10. If you want to disable vanilla biomes you'll need to use either Climate Control or Biome Tweaker, of which Climate Control is easier to achieve it with.

Reactions: Flying Shoe ILR

Flying Shoe ILR

Jul 29, 2019
The options for disabling vanilla biomes in most biome mods is completely broken and defunct in 1.7.10. If you want to disable vanilla biomes you'll need to use either Climate Control or Biome Tweaker, of which Climate Control is easier to achieve it with.
Thanks, I'll look into that.