Biofuel Cells in FtB Monster (MC 1.6.4)

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys and gals, I'm hoping that you can help me out with a few things.

Im currently running a Planter/Harvester combo and compressing all the unneccessary sapling into compressed plants, which in turn are made into bio cells and then extracted into biofuel cells. My problem is that I haven't found any way to utlize the created cells yet. I have searched around the forums and the wiki, but I've failed to get info on Monster modpack specifics. Is there a point in them, can I utilize them somehow?

Thanks in advance!

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Use them to fill fuel cans (not sure how, since IC2 Experimental changed how canning machines work) and then burn the full cans in generators. You do get the empty cans back.

Fuel cans are the ones that look like petrol cans and are made from 7 tin (IIRC).

Reactions: RealSketch

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
Use them to fill fuel cans (not sure how, since IC2 Experimental changed how canning machines work) and then burn the full cans in generators. You do get the empty cans back.

Fuel cans are the ones that look like petrol cans and are made from 7 tin (IIRC).

Thank you for your answer! Fuel Cans, however, don't seem to work, ie. I cant put them into generators or any other machine I've tried so far :/