Whitelist Server BGD|Direwolf20 Server|1.6.4 / 1.0.18|White list|Mature|Active players|24/7|No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

UltraMankiller

Jul 29, 2019
M8AFWxl.png

Players:
6/10

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS!!!
BGD members we have updated the server to 1.0.18. Check the disabled mod list to get onto the server.

BGD Server's IP: 69.195.149.106:25833
Server Owner: Chardo440

Our server is meant for people who want a challenge when they play modded Minecraft. So that means we don't have any quarries so that you can make anything you want in an hour. Anything that Teleports or allows you to fly has been disabled so that it is more challenging as well. (The only thing that can let you fly is the gas jet pack) So if you think you are up to this amazing challenge then fill out an application, join, and have fun!

Rules
There are not many rules for our server, but if you break any of these you will be caught and banned.
  • NO Stealing
  • NO Greifing
  • NO Exploits
  • NO Cheating
Other Server Info

We are running the latest version of the Direwolf20 pack. Here are the things that we have disabled in the pack:

K8mc6dm.png

2GHVA7V.png

Along with these Items:
Quarries, Nukes, Quantum armor, Electric jet pack (gas jet packs are allowed), Teleporters, nano sabers, thaum craft harness, luggage, pointer, mouse, graves, and miners (Not fillers because we disabled item drops for them).

These mods/items are disabled because we felt like it made the game to easy and we wanted a challenge! Also we hope that disabling any teleportation or flight will make a better community. People will have to work together more to stay connected (For example, railways) instead of flying/teleporting to other people's bases.​

The server is a 60 slot server on hard difficulty, but we are only going to accept 10 people to the white list. This is to reduce the amount of lag on the server.

Current members:
6/10

Whitelist Application

IGN:
What is your experience with mods?:

Once we accept your application connect using the IP:
69.195.149.106:25833

If you are going to be inactive from the server please let us know your reasoning so we don't ban you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenjaminGarst

BenjaminGarst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XxPhoenixangelxX
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: No
Minecraft Experience?: Played Minecraft for a few years, understand the game pretty well and have a few months of FTB experience

HamHandz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HamHandz
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Never. Currently involved in a vanilla/whitelisted/mature server and am active and have been apart of it for 2 years now.
Minecraft Experience?: Been heavily addicted for the last two years. Have made a couple youtube videos. Watch the mind crackers daily!

UltraMankiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HamHandz
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Never. Currently involved in a vanilla/whitelisted/mature server and am active and have been apart of it for 2 years now.
Minecraft Experience?: Been heavily addicted for the last two years. Have made a couple youtube videos. Watch the mind crackers daily!

What about mods from the FTB packs? Like have you had much experience with playing around with mods?

BigDaddy245

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caddysmack25
Have you ever been banned? I think once because I was new to the game and I broke a block I wasn't suppose to apparently.
What is your experience with mods? My friend and I have been playing feed the beast since it came out and Tekkit before that. We are very experienced with the mods in this mod pack and my friend (1000megavolts) even has helped servers reduce lag. We have a good understanding of a lot of mods.
Extra: this is also an application for 1000megavolts. He is also 17 and has very good knowledge of the mod pack. We would like a solid place in a good community that will be around for awhile. This sounds like a solid place

HamHandz

Jul 29, 2019
What about mods from the FTB packs? Like have you had much experience with playing around with mods?
The vanilla server that I'm currently involved with had a FTB Unleashed server for about 10 months, which I played and get pretty far in, but the switched servers to one in Europe, the lag is unbearable, at to which I cannot play on it any longer. So, yes, I have experience and would be able to jump right in with most of the mods

UltraMankiller

Jul 29, 2019
The vanilla server that I'm currently involved with had a FTB Unleashed server for about 10 months, which I played and get pretty far in, but the switched servers to one in Europe, the lag is unbearable, at to which I cannot play on it any longer. So, yes, I have experience and would be able to jump right in with most of the mods

Alright, you have been added to the white list! Have fun playing at BGD!

virusaporcus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ilikebigballs2
Have you ever been banned: No
Minecraft experience: Been playing minecraft for a while and have played multiple ftb packs

Skylord_Backlash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skylord_Backlash
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Nope
What is your experience with mods?: I had a really cool volcano base in an FTB server I played on with Xychorium floors ;). My friend and I worked up to Quantum level armor. So yea I know my way around FTB.

UltraMankiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skylord_Backlash
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Nope
What is your experience with mods?: I had a really cool volcano base in an FTB server I played on with Xychorium floors ;). My friend and I worked up to Quantum level armor. So yea I know my way around FTB.

Alright, you have been added to the white list! Have fun playing at BGD!

UltraMankiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caddysmack25
Have you ever been banned? I think once because I was new to the game and I broke a block I wasn't suppose to apparently.
What is your experience with mods? My friend and I have been playing feed the beast since it came out and Tekkit before that. We are very experienced with the mods in this mod pack and my friend (1000megavolts) even has helped servers reduce lag. We have a good understanding of a lot of mods.
Extra: this is also an application for 1000megavolts. He is also 17 and has very good knowledge of the mod pack. We would like a solid place in a good community that will be around for awhile. This sounds like a solid place

Alright you have been added to the whitelist! Have fun playing at BGD!
Your friend should do his own App though. Please tell him to make his own, Thanks!

SchoolOfDank

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spear_head101
Have you ever been banned? If so why? Nope
What is your experience with mods? I've played on various tekkit and small FTB servers and I have a basic knowledge of FTB

Daeresha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daeresha
What is your experience with mods?: I have a basic knowledge of some mod packs. Ran my own FTB Ultimate server for about 8 months, but due to low population and hosting issues it was shut down.
Just looking for a mature FTB server, tired of playing alone or with a bunch of immature kids, and hoping this server will be the one I can enjoy :)

1000megavolts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1000megavolts
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: yes, when I first got the game, I didn't understand the concept of griefing.
What is your experience with mods?: I have been playing with most of the mods in these packs since before most of them were able to be comparable with each other

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1000megavolts
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: yes, when I first got the game, I didn't understand the concept of griefing.
What is your experience with mods?: I have been playing with most of the mods in these packs since before most of them were able to be comparable with each other

Added you to the whitelist! Enjoy :)

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daeresha
What is your experience with mods?: I have a basic knowledge of some mod packs. Ran my own FTB Ultimate server for about 8 months, but due to low population and hosting issues it was shut down.
Just looking for a mature FTB server, tired of playing alone or with a bunch of immature kids, and hoping this server will be the one I can enjoy :)

Added you to the whitelist! Enjoy :D