Bevo in FTB [YouTube tutorials/LPs & Twitich Streams]

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
I really liked that episode with the Ars Magica Stuff, Though I found myself saying "Fall off Fall off!" When you were building with the netherrack. :)

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's not nice! :D

Glad you enjoyed it. At the end there, I thought for sure y'all would get to see me die to some ogre in the desert. :p

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
Well it was my sub-conscious rooting for your death not me per se. (don't believe a word he says, HE WAS THE ONE HOPING YOU WOULD DIE, He was just blaming it on me!) What was that noise?
Ok, I think the reason your "burn" spell wasn't working as well at the end is due to that you need more mana, or whatever ars magica uses. Keep making those videos!

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Bevo, recently watched your episode, what is the IP of the server? :D
All of the let's plays I was posting on here were in SSP. My current Let's Plays are SMP but they are not FTB and on whitelisted YouTuber servers. :( Sorry m8.

Reactions: Blorph

Haukeg

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Bevo :)
Why do you dont create a modpack and name it the Awesome-pack??
I would love to play it :)

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Bevo :)
Why do you dont create a modpack and name it the Awesome-pack??
I would love to play it :)
Lol, I would love to play it too! :p

Naw, but the reason I've never done a pack is I just don't have the time to invest in getting all the permissions and helping people solve all the bugs that would come up. I also lack the technical knowledge of the stuff that is required by the ATLauncher and FTB teams for them to be able to add them to launchers. I am good at doing configs and mods and stuff. And getting everything playing well together. But that is really only useful for myself. Trying to share that with others requires a monumental amount of time investment everyday as well as technical knowledge of the launchers that would be using it. I lack both sadly. :(

Reactions: Blorph

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
Would you like for me to do it for you? :D Just give the list of mods and I'll say to the mod devs that I'm doing this on behalf of Bevo.