Bevo in FTB [YouTube tutorials/LPs & Twitich Streams]

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Good day.

I have a YouTube Channel and Twitch Stream that is focused on FTB and have been having a ton of fun. I wanted to invite anyone interested in hanging out for my streams or interesting in my LPs or FTB Tutorials to check them out. :)

Here is my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/BevoLJ/featured

Here is a montage of my FTB Season One (Ultimate):

Here is my twitch channel if you are interested in stopping by for a visit: http://www.twitch.tv/bevolj#

Reactions: Blorph

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
I have been streaming some and enjoying it. A few of y'all have stopped by and it has been fun chatting with you. I will try harder to post in here to let y'all know when I go live. I usually just open up the thing when I log in and don't think about posting here. Sorry about that. :)

I have also been doing a few little YouTube videos. I was going to post them in the other section but I saw Jaded's post and I don't think I am supposed to. So I'm going to post my tutorials in this thread. I hope that is OK?

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
I watched a few of the videos and I like your style. I hope I can catch you streaming some time. :)

werty9990

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Bevo! I've been watching your videos for a while and I was wondering if it would be possible for you to put up a world download. I would love this and I'm sure others would as well so that we could check out some stuff for our selves. Thanks!

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
If I ever get around to doing a proper SSP I will do world downloads for sure. :)

But on my server plays I'll not be doing that. The world folder is just HUGE, and some of the members on the server probably wouldn't want their builds being public to everyone. :)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm enjoying your LP's and Spotlights, and was wondering if you were interested in doing an FTB LP with me. If you are, PM me.

On topic: I like your videos and hope to see more in the future. ;)

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. :)

I currently have two LPs I am doing so my plate is a bit full. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Elliot hume

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Bevo, I'm a big fan and I was just wondering if your Tybak server is public-ish or whitelisted and where I could apply for a spot if that's even possible. I have literally watched all of your vids

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, thanks m8! Last week I closed our server thread and someone else is going to be opening a new thread for Tybak so I can spend more time on YouTube and less on the server admin stuff. However we seem to be having some trouble figuring out how to post a new server thread properly. One of the forum mods told me he will help me sort it out, so hopefully this week we will have something up.

mccaspian95

Jul 29, 2019
Love those turbine :D, when i saw the fusioncore setup tutorial video i was like, Whats that thing there, i cant find something simular to that in my NEI :p. Then figured out that this was a later version then i am :(

Reactions: Bevo

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you got hate for playing vanilla. I think most mod players should play vanilla once in a while as almost a mind reset. It definitely gives perspective, and since mods add to vanilla, there should be no anger when someone plays the regular game.

As always I look forward to more. I'm not at all interested in GT but I still get a lot out of your vids, especially when learning about AE. :cool:

Reactions: sefz and Bevo

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you got hate for playing vanilla. I think most mod players should play vanilla once in a while as almost a mind reset. It definitely gives perspective, and since mods add to vanilla, there should be no anger when someone plays the regular game.

As always I look forward to more. I'm not at all interested in GT but I still get a lot out of your vids, especially when learning about AE. :cool:
Thank you for the kind words. :)

Regarding GT, that is something I have been told a few times and think it is pretty awesome. I know many people that watch me don't use (some even strongly dislike) GT, but I love it and it is one of the main focuses of my videos. And I hear a lot that me playing with it makes me use AE in funny ways they find interesting. That is so cool to me. I love how mods work and interact like that and that it can be interesting to even those who don't use one of them. :D

Reactions: RedBoss