Whitelist Server [BETA] AirHeadGaming's FTB Fully Unleashed Server [1.1.4][TS3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
added
IGN: Huss1n
TIMEZONE: UTC -5
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing vanilla minecraft for about 2 years and FTB for about a year now
FAVORITE MOD: Thermal Expantion
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm really good with most of the mods and if anyone needs help with stuff i can help them
PLAYSTYLE: I usually like to play alone but if someone asks if they can live with me i'll gladly accept
SPOT THE MISTAKE: there are two number 4's

kiritai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: skylord_tuate
TIMEZONE: GMT +0 ( UK )
EXPERIENCE: lots i have played mods before i played normal mc
FAVORITE MOD: IC2
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: Lots of help and advice when needed
PLAYSTYLE: mine mine mine craft craft craft
SPOT THE MISTAKE: 2 number 4s

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
IGN: skylord_tuate
TIMEZONE: GMT +0 ( UK )
EXPERIENCE: lots i have played mods before i played normal mc
FAVORITE MOD: IC2
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: Lots of help and advice when needed
PLAYSTYLE: mine mine mine craft craft craft
SPOT THE MISTAKE: 2 number 4s

added

Also we will soon have a TS3 Server

Jamerack

Jul 29, 2019
I applied, and was accepted, and i am trying to get on the server but it says i am not whitelisted.

Troll rex

Jul 29, 2019
It says im missing a whole bunch of mods, isnt the server on 1.1.4?

You have to enable them. When you open the ftb launcher, and select the modpack, on the left side, below the news, pack, etc bar, you should see a button that says edit mod pack. click that, and it will take you to the screen where you can enable them

Viperhous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Viperhous
TIMEZONE: Mountain Time
EXPERIENCE: Ive been playing since beta and mods and mod packs since about that time.
FAVORITE MOD: My favorite mod would have to be Tinkers Construct or Extra Bees
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I will bring another friendly face who can help some of the newer people
PLAYSTYLE: I usually go off and play alone but can easily team up with people if there willing and nice
SPOT THE MISTAKE:There are to 4th rules.

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
IGN: Viperhous
TIMEZONE: Mountain Time
EXPERIENCE: Ive been playing since beta and mods and mod packs since about that time.
FAVORITE MOD: My favorite mod would have to be Tinkers Construct or Extra Bees
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I will bring another friendly face who can help some of the newer people
PLAYSTYLE: I usually go off and play alone but can easily team up with people if there willing and nice
SPOT THE MISTAKE:There are to 4th rules.
added

Richard104

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: "Richard104"
TIMEZONE: GMT.
EXPERIENCE: I've been playing on ftb almost since the beginning aha :) I have also played on other ftb servers as well as my own (where it was only me and my close friends).
FAVORITE MOD: IC2... It was my first ever mod and it still keeps producing new stuff and findings.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I know a lot about the mods in the mod pack so I could be a person to ask if there are any questions as well as. I am also a friendly person to get along with.
PLAY STYLE: I like to go slow and not end game too quick, building a house and then getting some form of IC2, buildcraft and thermal expansion.
SPOT THE MISTAKE: There are two number fours in the game rules.