Whitelist Server [BETA] AirHeadGaming's FTB Fully Unleashed Server [1.1.4][TS3]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Troll rex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: trollosaurus_rex
TIMEZONE: EST
EXPERIENCE: I have Been playing minecraft for 2 years, and modding for 1 and a half of those.
FAVORITE MOD: I like them all, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be IC2.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I will bring you another fun, honest player. I enjoy the game, and everything about it.
PLAYSTYLE: I am what you would call a joiner. I prefer to play on a team, but i sometimes lone wolf it
SPOT THE MISTAKE: you have 2 rule 4's. Also in the the sentence "which will lead to a ingame reward", I think that "AN ingame reward" is more gramatically correct than "A ingame reward".

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
lol thanks but i just realized i spelled my name wrong in the post but i corrected it its yuuwolfman thats my ign
Added[DOUBLEPOST=1377559162][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: trollosaurus_rex
TIMEZONE: EST
EXPERIENCE: I have Been playing minecraft for 2 years, and modding for 1 and a half of those.
FAVORITE MOD: I like them all, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be IC2.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I will bring you another fun, honest player. I enjoy the game, and everything about it.
PLAYSTYLE: I am what you would call a joiner. I prefer to play on a team, but i sometimes lone wolf it
SPOT THE MISTAKE: you have 2 rule 4's. Also in the the sentence "which will lead to a ingame reward", I think that "AN ingame reward" is more gramatically correct than "A ingame reward".
Added

Troll rex

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get on the server. I am running the FTB Unleashed pack, version 1.1.3. But when I try to join it says I am missing a few mods. The mods it says I am missing are as follows:
xreliquary : 1.5.2
HatStand: 1.2.1
vending : 1.0.9
Hats : 1.3.3
NetherOres : 1.5.1R2.1.5
eplus : 1.15.5
BiomesOPlenty : 0.5.9.2

Any idea why this might be hapenning?

Troll rex

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to get on the server. I am running the FTB Unleashed pack, version 1.1.3. But when I try to join it says I am missing a few mods. The mods it says I am missing are as follows:
xreliquary : 1.5.2
HatStand: 1.2.1
vending : 1.0.9
Hats : 1.3.3
NetherOres : 1.5.1R2.1.5
eplus : 1.15.5
BiomesOPlenty : 0.5.9.2

Any idea why this might be hapenning?

Never mind I have fixed the problem. For some reason the mods were disabled. Wierd

Comxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Comxx
TIMEZONE: PST
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for a long time and I am very skilled in most mods
FAVORITE MOD: applied energistics
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm real freindly and helpfull with mods.
PLAYSTYLE: I usually team up with people
SPOT THE MISTAKE: there are two #4's in the rules

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
IGN: Comxx
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for a long time and I am very skilled in most mods
FAVORITE MOD: applied energistics
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm real freindly and helpfull with mods.
PLAYSTYLE: I usually team up with people
SPOT THE MISTAKE: there are two #4's in the rules

added

Rhodox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rhodoxify
TIMEZONE:Great Britain
EXPERIENCE:Several Years working on servers, Had many of my own servers. been mod and admin on at least 10 servers before.
FAVORITE MOD:Would have to be Dartcraft or Mystcraft
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:A lot of new building style and Home-ness I Love to work on community projects! more of a helper! :D
PLAYSTYLE:public Projects and I Like to go away and build my own villages and towns and garages!:p
SPOT THE MISTAKE:2, 4'S Bro.

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
IGN:Rhodoxify
TIMEZONE:Great Britain
EXPERIENCE:Several Years working on servers, Had many of my own servers. been mod and admin on at least 10 servers before.
FAVORITE MOD:Would have to be Dartcraft or Mystcraft
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER:A lot of new building style and Home-ness I Love to work on community projects! more of a helper! :D
PLAYSTYLE:public Projects and I Like to go away and build my own villages and towns and garages!:p
SPOT THE MISTAKE:2, 4'S Bro.

Added

Pug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pugg138
TIMEZONE: CST
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing FTB ultimate since it came out
FAVORITE MOD: AE
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I love making everything auomatic as I can. I am very helpful when it comes to the mods that I know witch is most of them that where in ultimate
PLAYSTYLE: I play alone but like to play with people I get to know and trust.
SPOT THE MISTAKE: there is 2 number 4s

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I love making everything auomatic as I can. I am very helpful when it comes to the mods that I know witch is most of them that where in ultimate
Added

Purplepanda0x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Purplepanda0x
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for awhile
FAVORITE MOD: Any I just like to play really
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I am friendly and like to help others
PLAYSTYLE: like to team up with people.
SPOT THE MISTAKE: there are two number 4 rules....

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
IGN: Purplepanda0x
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing for awhile
FAVORITE MOD: Any I just like to play really
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I am friendly and like to help others
PLAYSTYLE: like to team up with people.
SPOT THE MISTAKE: there are two number 4 rules....

added

Anthony Hoang

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Anthony Hoang
Timezone:WST
Experience:playing Minecraft since 1.2 and modding since 1.2.3
Favorite mod:Thaumcraft
What i will bring to the server:a hard worker and friendly gamer
Play style: I usually play minigames but when i play survival it is FTB or sometimes SMP
Spot the mistake: There are2 rule 4's

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
IGN:Anthony Hoang
Timezone:WST
Experience:playing Minecraft since 1.2 and modding since 1.2.3
Favorite mod:Thaumcraft
What i will bring to the server:a hard worker and friendly gamer
Play style: I usually play minigames but when i play survival it is FTB or sometimes SMP
Spot the mistake: There are2 rule 4's

IGN is In Game Name It cant have spaces

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blastedsura
TIMEZONE: GMT
EXPERIENCE: Playing FTB since it was released and also played some of the core mods like IC2 and BC before that
FAVORITE MOD: Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft, Tinkers Construct.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm a friendly player and I'll try to help other players any way I can or know of :)
PLAYSTYLE: I like to build mostly for function, so I'm not opposed to building with someone else. Usually though, I'm a bit of a lone wolf
SPOT THE MISTAKE: There are 2 rules #4

SteamPunk_Angel

Aug 21, 2013
added
IGN: blastedsura
TIMEZONE: GMT
EXPERIENCE: Playing FTB since it was released and also played some of the core mods like IC2 and BC before that
FAVORITE MOD: Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft, Tinkers Construct.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm a friendly player and I'll try to help other players any way I can or know of :)
PLAYSTYLE: I like to build mostly for function, so I'm not opposed to building with someone else. Usually though, I'm a bit of a lone wolf
SPOT THE MISTAKE: There are 2 rules #4

Huss1n

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Huss1n
TIMEZONE: UTC -5
EXPERIENCE: I have been playing vanilla minecraft for about 2 years and FTB for about a year now
FAVORITE MOD: Thermal Expantion
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE SERVER: I'm really good with most of the mods and if anyone needs help with stuff i can help them
PLAYSTYLE: I usually like to play alone but if someone asks if they can live with me i'll gladly accept
SPOT THE MISTAKE: there are two number 4's