Beta 152wgt Easy recipes?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to enable the easy recipes for Gregtech in the Beta 1.5.2 pack? I checked the usual config file but there's only one recipe for cells. I love gregtech but I hate that it makes some recipes stupid hard. Would I be able to just use the config from another pack or would that cause problems?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to enable the easy recipes for Gregtech in the Beta 1.5.2 pack? I checked the usual config file but there's only one recipe for cells. I love gregtech but I hate that it makes some recipes stupid hard. Would I be able to just use the config from another pack or would that cause problems?
Go to the dynamic config.
In one of the configs there is a way to change how many cells you get per recipe.

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry if I confused you, I don't want to change the cell recipe, I was just saying it is the only recipe in the "recipe" config file. Usually there is a lot more stuff there like the macerator recipe.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Why not stop being a baby and do something along the lines of a TE pluziner?? it's faster and more milages for your ores anyway. More for less isn't the bad idea to go.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
Why not stop being a baby and do something along the lines of a TE pluziner?? it's faster and more milages for your ores anyway. More for less isn't the bad idea to go.
No need to be rude to the guy if he wants to change configs to suit his play style let him.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry if I confused you, I don't want to change the cell recipe, I was just saying it is the only recipe in the "recipe" config file. Usually there is a lot more stuff there like the macerator recipe.
The recipes are now in the Dynamic Config File.

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you whizzball, I checked there briefly but didn't see them. Guess I should have looked better.

I can only assume you're talking about a TE pulverizer. This, of course, was one of the first machines I made. TE is probably my favorite mod in FTB. There was a specific reason I wanted an IC2 machine but I can't remember which one or why. I'm sure I will figure it out eventually.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Why not stop being childish & reply only when you have something to say, an empty can makes most noise.

Every one has the right to ask a question & expect a reasonable answer, being new to something is not a crime its a boon.