Best way to move a base?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jacob Larson

Nov 15, 2012
I've been playing my Direwolf Pack world since the pack first came out, and I've played it a lot. I have accumulated a lot of items, naturally, but I left myself with not enough room for barrels and so a lot of my items are stuffed into crystal chests. I only have two 9x9 rooms above ground and two abused rooms underneath that, with a poor deformed room on the side. That is not enough room for anything like a reactor, and it's a complete mess. In short, after all the rambling, I need to move everything to a new location, far, far away from my 64x64 quarry. So, with all my items, and everything else, what is the best way to move virtually everything to a new location for a fresh start?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
As someone that has movied bases often I can tell you the fastest way needs two enderchests and chunkloaders.

Basicly pipe everthing into one chest at your old base and pump everthing out at your new base.

You can do this unsorted or build a sorting system at the new base frist.

With some magma engines it can get blinding fast.

Decirium

Jul 29, 2019
Set yourself up an ender chest on each end and and auto-sorting system with chunk loader on your new base location. Then it's a simple case of throwing the items in your ender chest and watching the sorter do it's work from your old base :)

Ninja'd but yeah, it's the easiest!