Best rewards gotten in early game Agrarian Skies.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
I know not. But what I do know is that if your lucky, you can get three more such hammers from a reward bag and you can use one of them to grab the enchantment if extracting from damaged tools do not work.

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
I got a wand with 100 of each aspect from somewhere along with an equal trade focus.

Did that come from a quest reward? Because damn it was useful for my trip to the Nether to safely collect ores

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
I got several spawn eggs including 6 villagers, 2 sheep, a chicken and silverfish (trollishly named), a cow and a pig, and a blaze called bliss,

now to muster up the courage to check the safari nets for what is in there...

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Nothing better than seeing a TNT bat fly amongst creepers. Bat survived but the creepers didn't. Achievement Get: Return to sender.

Azhrael

Jul 29, 2019
Right after I finally got around to building myself a TiCon hammer for decontruction work, I pulled a Cobalt/Manyullynn hammer with all modifiers free to customize out of a bag. A nice counterpoint to balance out my collection of 8 rain mufflers. :D

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
So, I just got the epic loot bag with a thaumastatic harness, how of grwoth, axe of the stream and pickaxe of the core. The axe of the stream has Frugal V on it which is odd as im sure that's a wand, not a tool, enchant.
This is in addition to the pouch with the 4 elemental focuses and a focus of equal trade, 8 creative mode nodes, 8 silverwood saplings I got previously. Now I need to actually DO enough thaumcraft to make the harness fly and I'll be ready to visit the nether.

Reactions: trajing

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Level 8 Mysterious Magnet
  2. 16 Cursed Earth
  3. 16 Lamps of growth
The magnet is the most useful item in the game.

The cursed earth allows you to build very compact mob grinders that don't really care where you put them. They also don't care about the magnum torch you've plopped down in the center of your base so you don't have to half-slab and/or light everything anymore.

The lamps allow you to greatly increase crop growth rates without working up to higher tier magic and without maintaining vast herds for MFR fertilizer. Bonus points since you can turn them in for a quest later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

RockLeethal

Jul 29, 2019
A potion flask with eight swigs of Flight (18:57).
You have no idea how easy this made the nether. Spent enough time there without worrying about mobs to get more cobalt than i'll ever need. (and ardite and pretty much any other ore in the nether)

Narkah

Jul 29, 2019
Best I ever got... hmm, I have to choose between the 1 magnet I got, the 5-10 times ive gotten flight pot, or that one with the 2 Flight.postfix pots and the super Splash Potions of harming.