Best rewards gotten in early game Agrarian Skies.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
In my new world my worst reward was 16 TnT right after I set up my mob farm. As for best about 20x16 or so ethereal essense, which i bet will come in handy in later thaumcraft.

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
In my new world my worst reward was 16 TnT right after I set up my mob farm. As for best about 20x16 or so ethereal essense, which i bet will come in handy in later thaumcraft.
TNT's useful for Thaumcraft. If I recall - you can Hammer the TNT for Entropy Shards.

Cirom

Jan 1, 2013
It was right after I set up my mob farm, so i had infinite basicly.
Ah, point - I missed that part of the message ;D

.. Well, at least you got a booter pack? It's better than monster jerky, anyway.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Ah, point - I missed that part of the message ;D

.. Well, at least you got a booter pack? It's better than monster jerky, anyway.
Tell me about this "booter Pack". does it give you a kick to get you to stop procrastinating?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
i got the colored bricks, then forestry wood, then colored bricks again. i have no problem expanding the island.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
I recently got enough blocks to build 3 full Alvearies, then 8 x flight( 18:57) [now have 2 flight flasks] then the Alvearies again. Those Jaded bees are going to be very busy.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
On 1.0.10 - a bag with thaumcraft focus pouch with a set of focii, including one of equal trade.
After an update to 2.1.1. - a bag containing 8 'creative mode' aura nodes, and 8 silverwood saplings.
I think AS is encouraging me into thaumcraft...

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
I open my 2nd bag on this map, and I get 16 ghast tears. Nobbad!

(PS: I love the whole reward popup thing thing in the latest AG version)

Reactions: trajing

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I got a Pickaxe of the Core, a Hoe of Growth with repair 5 on it, and an axe of the stream with repair 5 on it. Win.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
16 cursed earth and blackout curtain with a division sigil
Magnet twice!
16 of each thaumcraft shard ore!
3 fortune 3 diamond hammer (btw anyway to repair those?)

But recently i've been getting jerky... Four times in a row --'

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
16 cursed earth and blackout curtain with a division sigil
Magnet twice!
16 of each thaumcraft shard ore!
3 fortune 3 diamond hammer (btw anyway to repair those?)

But recently i've been getting jerky... Four times in a row --'
You can repair the hammer in an anvil with a diamond. That said, I stopped needing a hammer before I really needed to repair mine.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Brain fart. I was working with Tinkers tools so it did not cross my mind that you were referencing Ex Nihlo's hammers. I apologise.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Brain fart. I was working with Tinkers tools so it did not cross my mind that you were referencing Ex Nihlo's hammers. I apologise.

Haha it's all good :p

I was more looking for a way to repair it for free ish, like AM's thingy that repair tools who's name I have forgotten ^^

If not, can you use the auto disenchenter on a damaged tool? Like pull it out when it's at 90% damage, shove the enchantment off and put it back on another hammer? Or there is a way to get liquid xp and use the auto anvil?