Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
The Witcher, the first one. I really, really wish I could find a quality replica of Geralt's silver sword. The only ones I've found are garbage (according to reviews) that you'd get off a rag like Bud-K. If I had the damned money, I'd custom order one, but I don't even wanna think about how much that'd cost...

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Quite a bit of Atlas Reactor. It's a fairly unique, turn-based strategy game. The main catch is that the turns are synchronous, so everyone decides what to do at the same time, and then you watch it all play out (All actions also occur simultaneously, although prep and blast phases are shown sequentially for clairty). Also been playing Chronicle: Runescape Legends, a fairly unique take on the CCG genre.

Plasmasnake

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing a ton of Terraria lately (Like with all the spare time I have). That is a game I had already put over 650 hours into. I had numerous characters and worlds and 'beat' the game many times. I did almost everything there was to do, had a very big collection of items, and had a swagger house. It updated recently, but it mostly added stuff for 'redstone engineers', but I came across the modding scene and oh boy I got hooked. So many cool mods that brought back the fun for me. Even starting making my very own mods!

V

Vulne_Vaccire

Evolve Stage2 [Terrible monster but great medic or support]
Kerbal space Program
Space Engineers
Need For Speed Most Wanted [the 2012 criterion one]
Cities Skylines
Batman Ark ham City [plan on speed running some day but want to finish a casual run first.}

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Chivalry Medieval Warfare, great game, devs abandoned it real quick. Now all theses dumb glitches aren't being fixed. A very small community as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Grim Dawn. Just beat it (for now, til Act V comes out later this year) and holy fuck.

The Loghorrian. HOLY GOD DAMNED SHIT, THE LOGHORRIAN.