Besides MC, what have you been playing lately?

jss2a98aj

Jul 29, 2019
I got my hands on the Last Tinkerer, expecting it to be the game I been looking for. A 3D platformer with a great art style and gameplay, but it just feels boring and too easy from what I played so far. :/ I also got Typing of the Dead Overkill, Nekopara vol 0 (because the first one wasn't stupid enough) and a Dino D-Day 4pack. If anyone is interested in a copy of Dino D-Day, add me up on steam~ I don't bite... much >.>
EDIT: My steam is in my sig
Ill trade bad rats for dino d-day :D (just kidding, I already have Dino D-Day)

ZacRedact

Jul 29, 2019
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, zombies mode in particular (still stuck on level 20 of the Descent map!)

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Just got injustice amazing. I also bought a bunch of Deus Ex games and they are also pretty awesome.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Waiting very patiently for Mighty No. 9

I've been playing Big Pharma and modded FFVII lately.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Sheltered - my families keep dying though when they walk outside without a haz suit on. They refuse to listen to me when I tell them not to leave.:rolleyes: One of these days I'll learn how to stop them when they start walking for the door.:p

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Borderlands is awesome
Borderlands 2 is just as awesome. I ran a big damage Gunzerker through the game, and it was sweet. Perhaps someday I'll take a Mechromancer through it, too.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
aside from MC, my main collection includes World of Tanks, World of Warships, Armored Warfare, Warthunder and The Binding of Isaac. I do have a solid steam collection, though those don't see as much play, though I did play through every half-life game. repeatedly.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
I got away from minecraft a little bit and decided to play computer repair man. The premise to it is pretty simple. You have to find some small issue with how your computer works and try to fix it by any means possible. I didn't do to well at it and found it to be a rather annoying game. Though it was addicting. I spent pretty much every waking hour for two months playing it. Kinda buggy as all hell though. It even corrupted my OS install a few times. I am trying to quit playing it right now. It is a tough game to put down. I think what is now my primary hard drive's primary partition is a little on the small side. It is the only partition on the drive and it is only taking up one third of the space of the drive. Just got to convince myself that I am done. No more. Not gonna happen.

Now I am trying to take playing FTB Infinity back up.

Baaleos

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing Skyforge for a while - early access, closed beta, public beta etc
However after getting god form and then realising that the game is basically repetitive and should be called grind-forge, I have put it on hold for a while - and got into Minecraft.
Now hosting a server with FTB-Infinity and getting a group of regular players visiting.

Other games I sometimes jaunt into include:
Dying Light - Be the Zombie Mode
Dead Realm (you get to be a ghost and you have to hunt the players)

Also host a PW Server for neverwinter nights.
Its been live for probably over 7 years now - Its called Worlds of Rhun and is basically my own fantasy Universe over overlaying the Forgotten Realms universe - Imagine Stargates and aliens meets Dungeons and Dragons, with a mix of Demons and Gods.