Open Server Behemoth Industries | Open | 24/7 | FTB Ultimate | Factions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gwinans

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy folks.

I've been running Minecraft servers since a few days after original SMP release.

Behemoth Industries is the newest addition to the GoMinecraft/TitanKingdoms family of Minecraft instances.

General Rules:
- Don't be a total jerk-off. We expect mature interaction for the most part
- Keep the foul language to a minimum. This is to foster an environment that's friendly to adults and children alike.

Server Specs:
- i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
- 16G Memory (4G dedicated to FTB)
- 120G SSD (RAID1)
- 1xTB Disk, backups done both locally and offsite
- Hosted by AllGamer (Location: DFW)

Disabled Items: Portal/Grav Guns, Excavator, IC2 Nuke
Disabled Worlds: Mystcraft Cave Worlds

Gameplay Style: Mostly Survival with a Chaos Element (no rules on PvP content)
Difficulty Level: 3

General Info:
- Griefing is permitted
- Theft is permitted
- Build/Live anywhere, with or without a faction
- A strictly run economy based on Industrial Coins (still in the development phase)

We feature:
- An active player base
- A friendly, active, open-to-suggestions Admin (that's me!)
- A relatively new map (expect lag while people continue to explore the overworld, twilight and the nether)
- Backups are done nightly (soon to be moved to hourly).
- A teamspeak server!

There are no donor tiers or items. This server will never accept donations nor will it require donations for access to special features. All players will be on the same level. I'm very well-paid for the work I do, so the cost of running the server is, to me, negligible at best.

Please see the forums @ http://terrakingdoms.com/index.php#behemoth-industries.22

Server IP: behemothindustries.com (Default port)
Teamspeak IP: behemothindustries.com (No password, default port)

You can find me on IRC (irc.esper.net) as "GoMySQL" in #terrakingdoms.

gwinans

Jul 29, 2019
A quick addendum to the above as it was asked in PM (i'll also clarify this in an edit to the OP):

We do not, nor will we ever, have donor tiers or items. This server is not pay-to-play or pay-to-win. This server exists because I enjoy the challenge of running various services and (over time) organizing things to be efficient and as reasonable as possible.

I'm a very well-paid Sysadmin/DBA, so the cost of running this server is of no concern to me.

NyanChicken

Jul 29, 2019
wow I'd just like to than you for this server there's no whitelist, barely any items are banned, and best of it barely lags and there's a great community :)

gwinans

Jul 29, 2019
It seems sometime over the week, the server was unable to talk to the MC Auth service. This issue has been resolved and I've added more checking to the maintenance scripts to watch for this error.

general zore

Jul 29, 2019
i seem to be having problems with the server. whenever igo to the nether, my rank changes to default, and i dont have permissions to travel to my f home. this happees to both my accounts and my friend's. please help and fix this