Bee Paradise! v0.23alpha, Ultimate Pack v1.0.1

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I have no clue why, but i am not getting honeycombs :(
i got an untreated frame and since i got it, my bees stopped producing.
Its not a matter of a waiting game because i know it takes an average of 5 minutes and not 30 (and still counting)
i will let you know if i do get any but yeah maybe something is wrong\

EDIT: Just as i post here both my bees give me honeycombs, i should post here more often :p

EDIT 2: I've noticed that you have added Minium Shards as a purchase option, i think you should remove it. The reason being is that sorry to be an EE3 basher but its so easy to get stuff once you get it. If you buy a diamond for 8 combs, you can convert it to 32 iron which you get 4 times the value buying diamonds. On top of this you can turn 4 stacks of wood into diamond, and if you've been waiting for your 32 honeycombs for long enough, you will have plenty of wood. tbh i think the only thing that you can attain from the minium stone that we may need that we cant otherwise is obsidian which if we want to do automation we would use gates, which require the assembly table and thus obsidian (maybe you can add lava at the villagers so that we can combine 2 water cans and 2 lava cans)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I have no clue why, but i am not getting honeycombs :(
i got an untreated frame and since i got it, my bees stopped producing.
Its not a matter of a waiting game because i know it takes an average of 5 minutes and not 30 (and still counting)
i will let you know if i do get any but yeah maybe something is wrong\

EDIT: Just as i post here both my bees give me honeycombs, i should post here more often :p

EDIT 2: I've noticed that you have added Minium Shards as a purchase option, i think you should remove it. The reason being is that sorry to be an EE3 basher but its so easy to get stuff once you get it. If you buy a diamond for 8 combs, you can convert it to 32 iron which you get 4 times the value buying diamonds. On top of this you can turn 4 stacks of wood into diamond, and if you've been waiting for your 32 honeycombs for long enough, you will have plenty of wood. tbh i think the only thing that you can attain from the minium stone that we may need that we cant otherwise is obsidian which if we want to do automation we would use gates, which require the assembly table and thus obsidian (maybe you can add lava at the villagers so that we can combine 2 water cans and 2 lava cans)
yes, but the minium stone will take 85 combs. After that, the minium stone only has so many uses, and afterwards you have to get 85 combs again to make a fresh one. I say keep the thing in. If you want to spend 85 combs on it, be my guest. I wou8ld say, if anything, make the price higher.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I will lower the price of frames. The minium will stay. Do you know why? It has something to do with a Fortress Mob.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
There is no way to the end. The blaze powder from embittered line can be minumed into blaze rods, essential for ender chest. I am thinking of adding nova frames to the frame villager for 2 stacks of honeycombs.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
There is no way to the end. The blaze powder from embittered line can be minumed into blaze rods, essential for ender chest. I am thinking of adding nova frames to the frame villager for 2 stacks of honeycombs.
I'm thinking maybe a stack of diamonds for the nova frame. It's a creative mode item that instantly kills bees, after all.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. Ok! And the Instantly killing, infinite Durability frame should be expensive. It helps infinitely more with breeding.
EDIT: Side note, that is 8 stacks of Honeycombs. Exactly what I was looking for.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no. According to the wiki, Nova Frames guarantee Mutation. I could make it a stack of Dragon Eggs, which would mean 16 stacks honey combs? Or I could make it a stack of Thaumic Bees Combs, which are very rare.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no. According to the wiki, Nova Frames guarantee Mutation. I could make it a stack of Dragon Eggs, which would mean 16 stacks honey combs? Or I could make it a stack of Thaumic Bees Combs, which are very rare.
do we even need the nova frame? if we wanna speed up death maybe you could sell chocolate frames

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
do we even need the nova frame? if we wanna speed up death maybe you could sell chocolate frames
nova frames are too overpowered to give to a player, but you can make your own chocolate frames with impregnated frames and cocoa beans from valiant bees. You can also buy some jungle wood to speed up cocoa production.

Nova frames are more for player experimentation or developer testing. If you give the player this frame, then they can get any bee they want very, very quickly.

senderfn

Jul 29, 2019
well then dont play alpha maps. Easy as that.
If you want a stable world to play longer on, wait for "finished" versions. Problem with alpha maps and packs is, that its not as much playing as it is testing.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I've actually found that the hardest species to get purebred are common and cultivated. They keep on mutating! Is there a frame that decreases mutation chance?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I know of. Also, is there a way to get Resin? I am planning on making a Solar Panel and Electrical Engine.

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
Is no xycraft aluminum intended? Purely an aesthetic choice for me though.

Also, can there be mob drop trader? For zombie brains specifically.
Or is there a Thaumcraft comb that creates them.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
There is a TC Bee that creates them. I can't remember which, though. I must have forgotten about Xycraft Aluminium. Not aluminum. Minium. Pretty much every resource except Xy aluminium can now be gotten on this map. Even the dragon Egg.

Wallo

Jul 29, 2019
I have not yet seen a way to obtain any whither skeleton skulls, you might want to add a vendor to sell those, so you can eventually obtain a nether star

And I think the minium stone is not needed to obtain everything, it only makes things a bit cheaty, like obtaining cobblestone or obsidian for example, so you might want to make it a bit more expensive