Bee Paradise! v0.23alpha, Ultimate Pack v1.0.1

Savickas

Jul 29, 2019
I have absolutely no idea how to make a void nether. Sinisters are impossible without a minium stone. Also it can be cheaty.
You can cheak PaxChelange mod pack here are VoidWorld mod you can used it but you will need remaike all map. And how get sinister using minium stone?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I understand now. Obsidian from logs using minium stone. Then you can get to the nether. However, the original world is meant to be superflat, not void.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I have absolutely no idea how to make a void nether. Sinisters are impossible without a minium stone. Also it can be cheaty.
There's a hell biome page in mystcraft. Maybe have a sort of technology barrier where you have to trade a glittering queen for the descriptive/linking book? That way the player must already have a stable source of free gold before getting the Nether.

edit: I see what you mean. Using MCedit, you can just select all and fill with air, then surround it in a bedrock box. Another option is to simply make a hell biome section in the Overworld. maybe one full chunk, where the floor is replaced with dirt anticovers/ covered with covers?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Update! V 0.2alpha is finally out!
Update log:
+Second Apiary
+Meadows bees
+More Villagers!
+Beealyzer
+Centrifuge
+Redstone to Gems Villager
+Xychorium Villager
+Valiant, Steadfast, and Ender Bees to Bee Villagers
Ages are now void
Added more goals.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
There's a hell biome page in mystcraft. Maybe have a sort of technology barrier where you have to trade a glittering queen for the descriptive/linking book? That way the player must already have a stable source of free gold before getting the Nether.

edit: I see what you mean. Using MCedit, you can just select all and fill with air, then surround it in a bedrock box. Another option is to simply make a hell biome section in the Overworld. maybe one full chunk, where the floor is replaced with dirt anticovers/ covered with covers?
Aaaaanywho, the new update does include a Hell Biome Void Age. This means that one rule must be: DO NOT GO TO THE NETHER!
It is possible, using the Minium Stone. Anyone want to test?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
new suggestion: frame merchant. When I got flax seeds, I was able to make all the untreated frames I wanted. This made an extremely noticeable difference. My production jumped from 2 or 3 combs per minute to 5 or 6. Flax took a while to get, because I had to use ferns to get the seeds. That takes a pretty long time. What I would do is untreated frames for 4 combs, impregnated for 16, and proven for 64.

also, a bit of honey (maybe 16) in the beealyser would be great.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Okie. However, the honeycombs do make honey, but your first goal is probably to get a third apiary running so you can make common. I forgot to mention that the main goal is to have every single bee in an apiary. You don't have to have them all running at once, you just have to have them all. That means that you can't just skip bees, you have to keep them all in order to win.[DOUBLEPOST=1365462595][/DOUBLEPOST]Ferns to get flax seeds? What? Once you get the skeletal bee, you can get bonemeal. Then you can start bonemealing the ground. It's superflat for a reason.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
my point with the frame merchant is that it takes a long time to get anywhere in this map. Being able to temporarily upgrade your apiaries to make them go faster would be amazing.

also, skeletal bees take a while to produce.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah. Also, how do you get Flax Seeds from Ferns? The Frame Merchant will be added as soon as I possibly can.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Can you show pictures of your progress?
EDIT: I'm really surprised that anyone actually bothered to stop and play this. Thanks so much!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.22 Alpha
Hotfix! MCEdit deleted the Lecterns and Descriptive books. Added them back. I love and hate MCEdit.​

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh yeah. Also, how do you get Flax Seeds from Ferns? The Frame Merchant will be added as soon as I possibly can.
break fern, have a random chance to get wheat, corn, hennequin, or flax seeds. Also works with tall grass. I got really lucky with my original playthrough. Only took ten to get flax.[DOUBLEPOST=1365475774][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you show pictures of your progress?
EDIT: I'm really surprised that anyone actually bothered to stop and play this. Thanks so much!
I tried to update my save for the new version, but failed miserably. I decided to just use the newer version.

Rule suggestion: You may not open any portal for any reason. This ensures that you cannot go into the Twilight Forest or the Nether.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Okie. v0.22 may be in Creative. If this happens, let me know.
nope. The default game mode is in creative, but the actual game mode of the player is survival. You should do /defaultgamemode survival and just use NEI to switch between creative and survival as needed.

and common is a really hard breed to hold onto. It keeps on turning cultivated! I finally got a stable common queen, but geez!

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting verily stuck onto this map. Probably a bit too much. It's a simple concept, but still a fun map, great work!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! Have you updated to the newest version?
Also, Goreae, one of the Apiarist villagers in the Village sells 6 proven frames for one emerald. You can trade 20 wheat for an emerald, or grab an emerald at my villagers for 10 combs. Maaaaybe we overpriced the Proven frame. Anyone who looks at the Villager in the village will jump at the chance.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Thank you! Have you updated to the newest version?
Also, Goreae, one of the Apiarist villagers in the Village sells 6 proven frames for one emerald. You can trade 20 wheat for an emerald, or grab an emerald at my villagers for 10 combs. Maaaaybe we overpriced the Proven frame. Anyone who looks at the Villager in the village will jump at the chance.
yes, but the villagers in the village have a limited inventory, qand will eventually run out. I still think it's overpriced a bit though, maybe 4 for untreated, 8 for impregnated, and 16 for proven?

I wanted to make the impregnated frames a bit pricey because they can be converted to do a lot of things.