Bee Breeding Wiki

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
I've created a "biomes reference sheet" from various sources, including the code, that should apply to Biomes o' Plenty biomes. I have heard inconsistent things on whether bee-breeding requirements (e.g. Rural in Plains; Heroic in Forest) will work only in "Forest" biomes, or if they will work in, say, "Forest Magical Plains" biomes: The "Pure?" column at far right lists biomes that only have that tag (so they should always work), while the "Forge Biome Tags" column lists all tags each biome has (so you could search there for "Plains" for biomes Rural bees might mutate in).

If you do manage to mutate a Rural/Heroic bee in any biome with more than one tag (i.e. it doesn't have "Plains" or "Forest" in the "Pure?" column), please let me know. Also, please let me know if you get Gunpowder from Austere Bees OR Cocoa Beans from Valiant Bees in any biome that isn't "Pure?".

Click Here for Data Sheet

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I've created a "biomes reference sheet" from various sources, including the code, that should apply to Biomes o' Plenty biomes. I have heard inconsistent things on whether bee-breeding requirements (e.g. Rural in Plains; Heroic in Forest) will work only in "Forest" biomes, or if they will work in, say, "Forest Magical Plains" biomes: The "Pure?" column at far right lists biomes that only have that tag (so they should always work), while the "Forge Biome Tags" column lists all tags each biome has (so you could search there for "Plains" for biomes Rural bees might mutate in).

If you do manage to mutate a Rural/Heroic bee in any biome with more than one tag (i.e. it doesn't have "Plains" or "Forest" in the "Pure?" column), please let me know. Also, please let me know if you get Gunpowder from Austere Bees OR Cocoa Beans from Valiant Bees in any biome that isn't "Pure?".

Click Here for Data Sheet

this... this right here.... accept this humble "like" from me