Casual Server BedrockBound - Infinity 1.5.0 - Dedicated Server - Brand New, Long-Term, Owned & Run By Adults

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Orich

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Everyone -

This is a brand new, dedicated server for FTB Infinity 1.3.4

If you are tired of either :
  • Awful lag on servers
  • Immature children / Ops with bad attitudes

... Our server might be for you.

We've absorbed the community from a previous, excellently run server called AmbientCraft.

After the server retired, we hopped around looking for servers. They had either awful performance, or were run by under-qualified people / adolescents with bad attitudes.

Our Website : bedrockbound.enjin.com

Our Server : infinity.bedrockbound.com (standard port, no need to specify in your game)

Reactions: Mooker

fool

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there. Since this post is missing the usual application instructions I'll just introduce myself:

IGN: fuhl

I've been active with modded minecraft since Tekkit 1.2.5 came out and have been addicted since. I have comprehensive knowledge of most of the mods and like to build complicated. While I like to chat and be around people I prefer to build alone and get ressources alone, just because I want to achieve everything myself without help. I'm a father of two and an adult server sounds like lots of fun to me :)

Orich

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Fuhl. Thanks for the introduction!

We aren't whitelist. We MAY go that route in the future, but for now there is no immediate need to do that.

Glad to see more people in the 30+ category playing the game. Glad to have you!

Wantsomemagic

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I also am unclear as to what to write her haha so i'm also just going to put the usual information.
IGN: was swimsuitman235 but i migrated my account and changed the name to lmaqtpie.(with an l)
Why should i join? I love modded minecraft because you are able to do so many things that you wish you could do on regular minecraft. I'm looking for a chill server where people can actually see some of my questions/comments in chat rather than being passed right by like i'm invisible. I am 16 so I don't have a family of my own but I am courteous and respectful and always looking to have some fun.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
We are two that applies to your server.
We are looking for a stable server that dont ban items/mods.
We want a small community that play smart and dont destroy the server.

IGN: Behedwin and Kung_Kokos
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Lots, since MC beta and FTB early days...
Motivation to join: Have been away for some time taking a break after playing Monster. Now we look to get back and try new things.
We have both been playing together allot, both modded and vanilia... and other games.

Orich

Jul 29, 2019

Motivation to join: Have been away for some time taking a break after playing Monster. Now we look to get back and try new things.
We have both been playing together allot, both modded and vanilia... and other games.

We are trying very hard not to ban items, but it's not possible. Some items are simply awful for the server and need to be regulated.

We aren't a whitelist server, so there is no requirement to for you to apply. Just join the website and log in. Type /banneditems, it's not very much right now.

Artezza

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing on this server for 3 days so far and I can't fault it at all. I've not experienced a single second of downtime, the staff are very helpful and everyone is friendly on the server. For anyone looking for a great server with a good community, join this server straight away.

Mannyfrez

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing SP minecraft for a about 6 months now and I've never played online any pointers before I try you guys out?

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing, really. Just that some items are banned and you need to protetec your stuff with griefprevention to stop people griefing you.

GriefPrevention Tutorial: