BedCraftGP - [*Fix 95% off ALL griefing*] ~Ultimate ~Unleashed

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Update:

Attack of the B-team:
- Fixed the mod called Flaw guns bypass claims while shooting objects.

Current version: V1.2 (check yours with /bcprotect version)

xMachoMancha

Jul 29, 2019
Update:

Attack of the B-team:
- Fixed the mod called Flaw guns bypass claims while shooting objects.

Current version: V1.2 (check yours with /bcprotect version)
It would be interesting to see if you could also block the radiation effects from AtomicScience items such as Uranium, Breeder Fuel Rod and the Fissile Fuel Rod. I've also noticed that in the updated plugin there is no option to define the IDS of disabling placed items around a claim like oin the old configuration.

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
It would be interesting to see if you could also block the radiation effects from AtomicScience items such as Uranium, Breeder Fuel Rod and the Fissile Fuel Rod. I've also noticed that in the updated plugin there is no option to define the IDS of disabling placed items around a claim like oin the old configuration.
there is?....

Code:
#############################################################################################################
##                                  Item Configuration Around Claims                                      ##
## Items who can bypass towns when the player is outside / next to the town, thanks mod makers for not    ##
## doing bukkit events...                                                                                  ##
#############################################################################################################
## String List for all:
# id = Item ID,
# sub = Sub-ID (Use '*' to ignore sub ID),
# range = How close in blocks to a claim
# id:sub:range
##
ClickAroundClaim:
- '1:*:5'
# ^ Please remove this line and put items who actually need to be there.
# EXAMPLE:
# - '1:*:5'
# The item with the ID 1 can shoot a troll. The troll blows up 1 block, and the range of the item is 5 blocks.
# So, we cancel it when someone attempts to use this in a range of 5 blocks where the player cant build.
PlaceAroundClaim:
- '1:*:11'
# EXAMPLE:
# - '1:*:11'
# The item with the ID 1 is a Quarry like item from BuildCraft. It can break block in a range of 11 when you place
# it down. This way of bypassing is resolved by cancelling it when its closer than 11 blocks.
# TIP: Put block breakers inside this list! Give them the range 1 and they will not take items from the edge of
# a claim

xMachoMancha

Jul 29, 2019
there is?....

Code:
##                                  Item Configuration Around Claims                                      ##
## Items who can bypass towns when the player is outside / next to the town, thanks mod makers for not    ##
## doing bukkit events...                                                                                  ##
## String List for all:
# id = Item ID,
# sub = Sub-ID (Use '*' to ignore sub ID),
# range = How close in blocks to a claim
# id:sub:range
##
ClickAroundClaim:
- '1:*:5'
# EXAMPLE:
# - '1:*:5'
# The item with the ID 1 can shoot a troll. The troll blows up 1 block, and the range of the item is 5 blocks.
# So, we cancel it when someone attempts to use this in a range of 5 blocks where the player cant build.
PlaceAroundClaim:
- '1:*:11'
# EXAMPLE:
# - '1:*:11'
# The item with the ID 1 is a Quarry like item from BuildCraft. It can break block in a range of 11 when you place
# it down. This way of bypassing is resolved by cancelling it when its closer than 11 blocks.
# TIP: Put block breakers inside this list! Give them the range 1 and they will not take items from the edge of
# a claim
Sorry, I installed the plugin on page 1 of the thread, it's probably more useful if put there. And regarding the radiation issue? I am also having a SEVERE error appear in my console when I interact with a disabled item in a claim: http://pastebin.com/8DnF4Ghv Although it does seem to still block the interaction, it still spams my console.

Last edited:

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I installed the plugin on page 1 of the thread, it's probably more useful if put there. And regarding the radiation issue? I am also having a SEVERE error appear in my console when I interact with a disabled item in a claim: http://pastebin.com/8DnF4Ghv Although it does seem to still block the interaction, it still spams my console.
Your config.yml is incorrectly setup, please send it to me.

xMachoMancha

Jul 29, 2019
Click around claim needs a range.

Id:subid:range[DOUBLEPOST=1402188723][/DOUBLEPOST]
The range is max 11, make multiple lines:
1:*:11
1:*:22
1:*:33
Etc...

Oh I see, however the only issue this causes is double "You don't have the permission to do this here." messages, thus spamming the user. But anyway, I really appreciate what you've made here and I hope to see a lot more progression (possibly preventing radiation effects?).

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I see, however the only issue this causes is double "You don't have the permission to do this here." messages, thus spamming the user. But anyway, I really appreciate what you've made here and I hope to see a lot more progression (possibly preventing radiation effects?).

Ill look for ways to improve the range, could you explain what radiation does?

xMachoMancha

Jul 29, 2019
What happens is when a player has the AtomicScience items such as the Breeder Fuel Rod, Fissile Fuel Rod, and uranium, they can throw those items on the ground, thus spreading a radiation potion effect on anyone close to it. This bypasses protected regions.

xMachoMancha

Jul 29, 2019
just a idea, but xMachoMancha could you disable radiation server side in the Atomic Science config?
Unfortunately, the configurations for many mods are buggy when included in a modpack for some reason. I've tried disabling it in the past without success.

Also, one more issue I am having with BC-Protect is that right clicking with ANY item sends me and users on my server the "Cannot do this here" messages. This interferes with things such as right clicking with a stick which is essential for players to check who owns claims, could you possibly fix this? I think it's happening because of the range I have set, which is 0.

Last edited:

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
yea i have had issues with this as well, I hope we can get sorta whitelist for right click in claim for foods / and defined tools that do no harm

darkdeath1332

Jul 29, 2019
Update V1.3 - CHECK YOUR VERSION! /bcprotect version

- Added whitelist for clicking inside claims
Code:
##                                  Item Configuration Inside Claims                                      ##
##    We prevent ALL clicks inside claims, this will also make players unable to eat inside claims.      ##
##    So here you can whitelist food.
InsideWhitelist:
- '1111111111111111' #Bread?
- '125235451324134' #Mac'Donalds, you cold donate to me so I can eat that :D

xMachoMancha

Jul 29, 2019
Update V1.3 - CHECK YOUR VERSION! /bcprotect version

- Added whitelist for clicking inside claims
Code:
##                                  Item Configuration Inside Claims                                      ##
##    We prevent ALL clicks inside claims, this will also make players unable to eat inside claims.      ##
##    So here you can whitelist food.
InsideWhitelist:
- '1111111111111111' #Bread?
- '125235451324134' #Mac'Donalds, you cold donate to me so I can eat that :D
So now we have to manually whitelist every single food item and item in general? Disabling the range completely if the value is set to 0, or giving a configurable (true/false) option for a radius would be more efficient!

Last edited: