Open Server Beauty in Simplicity | Enhanced Adventures Modpack [1.5] | Open | Economy | MobArena

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. I have started a new server using the Enhanced Adventures Modpack; created by PromasterPig:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-5-2-enhanced-adventures-modpack-ea.14478/

dXm4IFf.png

For those unfamiliar with the modpack, here is a quick summary. Enhanced Adventures is a modpack that aims to deliver a Minecraft experience different than those found in most FTB modpacks. Its focus isn't on building massive energy networks, but to explore, survive, and most importantly; adventure off into the unknown. Adding hundreds of new items, crops, and new types of land generations including ruins and graveyards; Enhanced Adventures is an enjoyably fresh experience that still feels familiar to those who enjoyed the simpler days of Minecraft.

Server Rules:

1. No griefing, we like a calm and laid back environment.
2. No PvP, it is disabled in the world for the same reason above.
3. No cheat mods like X-Ray, that ruins the game for the legitimate player.

Server IP: 209.222.2.171:25610

To download the modpack from the launcher, use code EAPack.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to improve the server, and I'll be glad to oblige.
It is hosted via EnviousHost so it should be lag free and reliable. There is no spawn build yet,
but all permissions are set so you can claim land, sethomes, and so forth. I'll add things like mcMMO
if players are in favor of it.

Reactions: Promasterpig

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
realy nice server so far. have been waiting for one using this modpack! :)

Thanks! Hope to see you around on the server in the future. ;)

Just to say, this server isn't run by me, the forum name EnhancedAdventures is a little misleading :) Great to see a server up!

Indeed. Sorry if that causes any confusion. Rest assured I'll run the server in a way that wouldn't tarnish your name if there is any confusion. :D

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
Like to mention that we had 11 players online today at once during peak hours.
Thanks to everyone for logging on and enjoying the server. :D

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
The pack creator (Promasterpig) is working on the next pack update which will possibly include "Archimedes Ships" as well as a thirst mod addition.
Thirst mod will not make the pack overly difficult or tedious; I can guarantee that. Anyways, is still up. Working on some new additions later today.

All are welcome. :)

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
Got the MobArena up and running last night, and I'm quite happy with the results. /ma j to check it out. ;)
New players welcome.

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Farside!

The server is currently down but I am contacting the host company. Apparently the server ran out of HDD space and it then wasn't able to save; thus causing a crash.
I am going to work on it and see what the company says in regards to this.

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. There was a major technical issue with the server. The issue was on behalf of the hosting company, but I was
pretty much left to clean up the aftermath. I started working on it around 9:30PM probably, and now around 2:45AM I have the
issue fixed. It took many hours of work, but it is now up and good to go. The world should not have any major rollbacks,
and I check my area which appears to be in order since I left it around 12 hours ago before issue.

If any player has lost a home or similar I will reimburse materials or similar. I am very sorry about this issue with the hosting
company.

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
Disabled Essentials for now as it was causing an issue with player data saving; I'll work on it further later and find a suitable fix/replacement.

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
1.6 of Enhanced Adventures is underway and I'd like to "reboot" the server upon its release, and a new world may be needed to fully utilize
new features.

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Is that why no one is on? Also, are their warded structures of some kind past the spawn area? I found a large ziggarut in the dessert with quite the safari zoo around it. Whenever I tried to place some sand blocks to climb on top, they would not stay.

EnhancedAdventures

Jul 29, 2019
Is that why no one is on? Also, are their warded structures of some kind past the spawn area? I found a large ziggarut in the dessert with quite the safari zoo around it. Whenever I tried to place some sand blocks to climb on top, they would not stay.

Yeah; that structure would be the MobArena. I'm unsure what to do currently with ProMasterPig now leaving development due to some real life issues. I'd really like to pick up development where he left off, but I cant really do that of course. I'd like to continue the server as well of course as I love the idea of the pack and the servers theme in general (sounds cocky coming from me I know), but right now things are kind of in the air.