Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Resurrection 1.0.1] Server Closed Due To Lack Of Updates.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PatsandBucks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PatsandBucks
Previous bans: Nope. Never saw the point of acting like an idiot and doing something that would warrant a ban.
Further details: Just recently got back into minecraft after a good amount of time away from playing. Figured I'd try to find a good server to join and play in my spare time when I'm not working and stuff. Should be able to play pretty frequently during the week after work and more on the weekends. Thanks for your consideration.

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegendOfStuff
Previous Bans: None
Further Details: been playing FTB for about 2 years, took a break and went to vanilla but gregtech is calling me back again and i have to answer:)
Im mostly on week days because of sports on weekends, but all around maybe a hour or two every day.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
LegendOfStuff

whitelisted see you ingame soon
when ingame ask someone to add you in Skype so you can be added to the group chat

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
ign: flapjacck
where are you from: England
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: Nope, never.
anything you think you should add: Always enjoy community servers, inventions are key ;)

fallingskies17

Jul 29, 2019
ign: fallingskies17
where are you from: United States: Ohio
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: Never been banned, I'm pretty trust worthy and have been an OP on many of my other servers.
anything you think you should add: I'd like to know how long the current world has been going and how far most of the players are. I don't want to be too far behind.
Also I have 3 years of modding experience and know many mods inside and out (Haven't done that much with gregtech since 1.4.7).

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Steven_McWayne
where are you from: Germany
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: no
anything you think you should add: Yeah, got a long break from MC so it's like a newbie again for me :p

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
I am unable to connect to the server, any ideas? Also could you add me to the Skype group, my name is: gofinko

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Steven_McWayne

whitelisted see you ingmae

gofinko I have added you in Skype to sort the problem

saides

Jul 29, 2019
hope you dont mind that i apply for both me and my friend :)

ign - saides10
age - 16
where are you from - sweden
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why - nope
anything you think you should add - loved gregtech in ultimate and im looking forward to play with it again and get to know a couple of new friends

ign - Laserboy123
age - 16
where are you from - Sweden
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why - Not that i can think about
anything you think you should add - love small communitys where everyone knows everyone

Ch4ot1cN1ghtm4r3

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... Ch4ot1cn1ghtm4r3
age.... 20
where are you from.... Washington State.
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... No.
anything you think you should add....I loved the FTB Ultimate and this being a newer version I am looking for a fun server to join and enjoy playing.

nessy27

Jul 29, 2019
nessy27
Ukraine
Yes my friend was admin and banned me
Want to play with GregT on server