Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Resurrection 1.0.1] Server Closed Due To Lack Of Updates.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
that's for the if so why bit pal you lied so you don't get in we don't do liars but we do have people who got banned for a silly reason and told the truth and by ignoring it it makes it harder for other server owners to find and by making a big thing of it and lieing about it kinda makes it harder for you to be accepted in future apps on other servers cause when they search your ign then this shows up but that's your choice to start slabering I wish you well in finding a whitelist server but we don't want you in this one.

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
ign: tiby1
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: ive never been banned
anything you think you should add: i really want to enjoy a good community oriented server

artis

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... Artis_is_livebro
age.... 19
where are you from.... U.S cali to be exact
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... Yeah a while back ago supposedly I was flying
anything you think you should add.... Um I honestly just want to play on stable mature server were I don't have to worry about getting greifed and I have a good time

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... kabahata
age.... 15
where are you from.... usa
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... i have been banned along time ago for greifing it was a very very long time ago so i really hope you can overlook this i have changed. i did it back when i was stupid and childish i am sorry and i hope you can forgive my mistakes.
anything you think you should add.... i really like thaumcraft xD like alot and looting dungeons and stuff.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
kabahata
both whitelisted see yous soon
P.S add me in Skype pls to be added to the group

Last edited:

CenturionArcher

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... CenturionArcher
age....20
where are you from....USA
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....Nope.
anything you think you should add....I like building a lot of things. Including farms and other automatic stuff.

Applying for friend too
ign....deett1212
age....15
where are you from....USA
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....Nope.
anything you think you should add....Nice guy.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not server surfing seeing that I haven't even heard back or been on other servers, I'm just trying to find the right one as well and also If I'm denied please let me know.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
deett1212
CenturionArcher

whitelisted see yous soon ad me in Skype pls

Last edited:

TheeBert

Jul 29, 2019
ign....TheeBert
age....28
where are you from....California
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....no

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
TheeBert

whitelisted see you soon

P.s pls add me in Skype so you can be added to the group

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
jjmrlion ban banned
for lying on your app http://timgaming.com/threads/5327/
and for poaching players from our community as that is what your last ban was for id say good luck in finding a community to call home to poach some more. Your threats of bad reviews don't worry us we have all the prof we need to back ourselves up but anyhow good luck in finding the community that your search.

this is now 2 days later (Monday .02.02.15)

this player has now been threatening me to destroy our group and has added me to a group on Skype with 42 other people then started threatening me and being very abusive this is a very bad player to let into your servers and communities be very aware.
I have screen shots of all involved and will pass these on to the proper authorities if he keeps it up and will be reporting this behaviour to Skype and his isp to have his accounts suspended for online abuse if this continues

I will post here if he persist all these players should be named so this does not happen to the young players and communitys that don't know what to do in these situations I will also be naming his other info like ip,Skype name, email address,and server ip that he runs on a friends server through a proxy

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Friend-

IGN- Kcrewx9
age-15
where are you-USA
have you ever been banned - nope
anything else- He will be playing me me and Julia.

hardcore4

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... hardcore4
age.... 25
where are you from.... U.K.
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... never
anything you think you should add... Im a chilled guy with a sense of humour. I play well with some good knowledge of technical mods. I am polite and willing to help out on community projects.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
hardcore4 whitelisted see you ingame soon
P.s add me in Skype pls

Last edited:

jdub411

Jul 29, 2019

1. Minecraft name: combatlobster
  2. Age:31
  3. Country:US
  4. Have you been banned? If so, why?: no

Iluvgotes

Jul 29, 2019
Name: iluvgotes
Banned before?: nope
anything else?: looking to get back into some ftb after a long summer away from minecraft