Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Resurrection 1.0.1] Server Closed Due To Lack Of Updates.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
We are a gamming community that play together every day atm we are playing resurrection because we love gregtech

when we are playing on the server we live alone or in small groups we have all ages in our community so if you would like to form a group or join one then you can ask in the Skype group and you will usually get some offers we love to play with some new players.

We also have a Skype group and a teamspeak server on the same ip as the minecraft server.
We have been playing together for 2 years+ and play other games as well like payday2,lol,world of tanks,farming sim 15 and a lot more.When you join the server then please make sure you have someone add you to the group in Skype as this is where we all talk and post details and updates about the servers(Skype is a must.)
IF YOU LEAVE THE SKYPE GROUP THEN WE WILL THINK YOU HAVE LEFT THE COMMUNITY AND REMOVE YOU FROM THE SERVERS.(if the beeps in Skype upset you then turn off updates)

the only rules we enforce are common sense:-
no stealing
no griefing
and play together as a community

to get added to the whitelist answer the following questions and post below

ign....
age....
where are you from....
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....
anything you think you should add....

server ip:- beatthebeast.playat.ch

I am looking for staff to fit into an existing community with 2 servers running at the min
(pm me your details after being accepted to the whitelist and tell me why you feel you have what is needed to be an admin in our community)

Last edited:

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Smithjap
USA/PA
Nope.... I usually run my own or join small tight-knit ones
I am pretty nooby with GT but would like to learn... ;)

sros

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... Sros1995
age.... 18
where are you from.... Cambodia
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... no
anything you think you should add.... nope

Delzuar

Dec 3, 2012
IGN : Xx_Reaperman_xX or Delzuar
Where are you from : Canada
Have you ever been banned on a server and if so why : Never been ban
Anything you think you should add : Gregtech is the best mod ever i know alot about it but its going to be my first time with the minecraft 1.7.10 version.

Last edited:

pakamccormick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : pakamccormick
Where are you from : Utah, USA
Have you ever been banned on a server and if so why : No, never been down that dirty river before:p I'm looking to find a place to build and experiment, maybe in a little community? I guess we'll see:D
Anything you think you should add : I'm looking to find a place to build and experiment, maybe in a little community? I guess we'll see:D

JuliaGrace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JuliaGraceGirl
Have you ever been banned on a server and if so why : No, I usually play on friend's servers or smaller ones
Anything you think you should add : I am friends with @PhoenixSmith and would be working with him.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
JuliaGraceGirl
pakamccormick
Xx_Reaperman_xX & Delzuar

whitelisted see yous ingame soon

Ps add me in Skype to get in the group.

SilentCree

Jul 29, 2019
ign: L1M1TLESS97
where are you from: Canada ^.^
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: Nope
anything you think you should add: I like to experiment... prepare for some interesting inventions :D

SirAkintosh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TenaciousAustin
Where are you from: America
have you ever been banned from a sever and if so why: I don't recall ever being banned so.. I guess i'm clean :p
anything you think you should add: I love working together with people, I am not much of a loner :rolleyes:

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muphet
Ban reason: Trolling (i was living in labirynth on pvp server, which was considered as trolling).

I am just looking for small, lag-free server with gregtech. Playing solo is kinda boring

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
muphet
TenaciousAustin
L1M1TLESS97

all whitelisted see yous ingame pls make sure to add me on Skype pls so yous can be added to the group

ljjmrlion

Jul 29, 2019
ign....ljjmrlion
age....15
where are you from....USA
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....Yes, when i first started minecraft on my friends account i was banned for looting a dungeon that someone else had claimed (i later appealed and was unbanned)
anything you think you should add....I speedrun gregtech, no joke its my specialty.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Levytskyy
Ban History: I have never been banned.
More Info: Im joining this server in the hopes of building as a community not just have 10 loners in the middle of nowhere. I personally like the idea of building a town. each his own projects but all working near each other.

Last edited:

glaivekilI

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: glaivekill
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why...: Nope
anything you think you should add....: Always enjoy FTB servers, providing they don't restart too frequently :)