Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

t_rsten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN. t_rsten
AGE. 24
WHERE YOUR FROM. Sweden
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED. No never and I will never be
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU. I'm I nice guy and I'm just looking for a new place to call home. I'm a old mod and I all ways help the folks around me

Hope to see you in game

Loadedspud19

Jul 29, 2019
Techmo2, kni0002, t_rsten you guys have been whitelisted!
iOnlyUseMyFists I'm going to let the owner see what he thinks and if you are allowed to play.

*Edit* iOnlyUseMyFists you have been whitelisted see you in game

ENGx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ENGx
WHERE YOUR FROM: England
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No, http://fishbans.com/u/ENGx
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I've played modded minecraft for about a year and a half now and I'm glad to help anyone who needs it. I enjoy working with other people instead of going solo and play quite a lot of minecraft. I'm hoping this server will be the one for me.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GunnerWolf
WHERE YOUR FROM: UK
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Yes, a few times in the past for various reasons.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I've been playing FTB since the beginning, and Tekkit before that. I've had minecraft since Beta 1.2 (Pre-beds).
I tend to prefer using the less popular mods (IE Railcraft) for my base, and as a result tend to have quite unique bases. I'm quite friendly and talkative once I get to know you.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
GunnerWolf please give me some more info on your bans you can do it in pm if you want
Not really possible, I've been on hundreds of servers in my time on MC and can't remember every time I've been banned.
Couple of note-worthy ones though:

Once got banned because the admin *thought* I was using X-Ray, all I was doing was mining a single, long shaft then mining offshoots from that shaft.

Got banned 2 or 3 times for having a hacked client installed, not using it's features at all, just having it (I used to use nodus to aid creative building on my own server)

Got banned once because I was thinking of applying for staff on their server and decided not to.

I HAVE been banned in the past for griefing, a couple of years ago I was in a small griefing team, probably racked up 10-30 bans from that. Although I don't really do that sorta stuff anymore.

Never been banned on an FTB server as far as I can remember though.

t_rsten

Jul 29, 2019
Hi... It looks like the server is down? Just want to check to see if it's true or if it's on my side!

KyleMurar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: supaillinoisboy
Currently: Wake Forest, North Carolina, USA
Have I been banned: Nope never, nor will I ever.(http://fishbans.com/u/supaillinoisboy)
Why should you whitelist me: I have always been weary of servers because I don't like griefers or trolls. I have not been a part of many servers so I would love to start with a friendly community based one. I have quite a bit of experience with mods, but I wouldn't call myself an expert, there's always room to learn more and I'm open for learning. (My internet is some what bad though, I get about 8-10 Mbps if that matters.)

See you in game!

zrr10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... zrr10
AGE..... 19
WHERE YOUR FROM...... USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Not that I recall throughout the past few years.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I've been playin Dwolf since 1.5.2 and have most the mods down along with what they do. I would love to play with a smaller more helpfum community that you can't often find in public servers! Hope to see some of you guys online!!

Mr. Durand

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is fire797
I'm almost 16
From Quebec, Canada (I'm french)
I've never ever been banned
You should whitelist me because I'm a cool and funny guy, who knows alot of stuff about mods, is really enjoyable and likes to help people. I also like to be part of a little community, in which I get to make new friends and have fun.