Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - fleshwund
AGE - 26
WHERE YOUR FROM - ireland
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED - nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU - because i love to build cool autocrafting machines while trying to make them big and fancy lookin. as for griefing and spam.... i dont swing that way...
also theres a pot of gold in it for ya

TheMinecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN minecraftbfhpro
AGE 13
WHERE YOUR FROM The Netherlands
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED Yes
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: i like to play on private server and i hope that there are no griefers i l help other people will sometimes do a little prank but nothing to huge

Miguel/Rubidio

Jul 29, 2019
Ign- Rubidio
Age-15
Have you ever been banned?- No
Where are you from?- Portugal
Why should we whitelist you?- I've been playing minecraft vanilla for hardcore pvp and extreme faction fights, but everything gets boring some day. Im tired of people cursing my name and tired of all the stress of a battle. My friends play on this server and they said it would be cool to do diferente things of minecraft such as machines!!! :)

xTeamSix

Jul 29, 2019
Ign xTeamSix
age 18
From Florida
Have i Been Banned yes
Why should we whitelist you? My friend says ur server is awesome and he is in it now.

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SilverSinX
WHERE YOUR FROM: Brazil, live in USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I play practically every day and enjoy interacting with all members of the server, as well as helping them with anything I can. I've been playing minecraft for 4+ years and can make some pretty cool stuff on the server :) I basically want a server that's going to outlast me rather than the other way around.

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chortnee
WHERE YOUR FROM: United States
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: Very active and friendly player looking for a new server to call home

Xarath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Xarath_Cain
AGE 17
WHERE YOUR FROM Great Britain
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED I have never been banned from a server.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU Because I'm a funny and helpfull guy, I will help anyone that needs my help and I am willing to teach and learn about all of the various mods within the mod pack.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
sorry guys we have had a very busy period on the server and have not been watching the posts but we have opened the whitelist apps again so feel free to apply now even if we didn't see your apps already posted reapply and we will take it from there instead of listing people who hacve already got sorted with a server

Block13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: like_a_block13

Where you from: Australia

Have I been banned: nerver ever

Why should I be on the server: I have been playing this mod pack since it came out I know how to use 90% of the mods and I am willing to learn new things I have applied for a other direwolf20 server but my Internet wasn't strong enough I hope this server is closer and I can play on it

_Jake_Austin_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... _Jake_Austin_
AGE..... 14
WHERE YOUR FROM...... UK
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I have tons of experience with FTB, and want somewhere to build all my stuff where banned items don't get in the way.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
sorry I forgot to reload the whitelist[DOUBLEPOST=1397248478][/DOUBLEPOST]sorted now[DOUBLEPOST=1397248681][/DOUBLEPOST]I see you losing ion ill restart the server see if it helps you

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
also guys we have added few plugins to add ecconemy to the server some play with it some don't just a trail to see how it goes

jobs891

Jul 29, 2019
IGN superjobs891
AGE 16
WHERE YOUR FROM Italy
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU You should whitelist me because i would like to play with people which are good at modded minecraft. I have been playing FTB and modded minecraft for about an year and a half. I hope you whitelist me.