BEASTCRAFT [SURVIVAL] [WHITELIST] [HARD RECIPES ENABLED] [MINING AGE] [WORKING CHUNK CLAIMING]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Agent Lucien

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Agent_Lucien
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a server with mods such as the ones this server offers, and the hardware of the server also looks quite good. I'd greatly appreciate being accepted as I think playing on this server will be a lot of fun.
Have you ever been banned: No I have not.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes I do, and I don't intend to break the rules.

Anexsia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anexsia
Why you want to join: I want to learn about all the mods you guys have here with my friend Roco. He's told me great things so far about the server.
Have you ever been banned: No
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes I do

darkshaed

Jul 29, 2019
First you will need make a post in this format:
IGN: darkshaed
Why you want to join: Tired of laggy servers, your machine sounds good.
Have you ever been banned: Never
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Of course

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Why you want to join: I would like to join your server because I am new at FTB, so I am still in the learning process. The more experience I keep playing the more I can accomplish.
Have you ever been banned: No, I have never been banned.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes, I understand the consequences.

Aliphim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: laceycarp
Why you want to join: bf plays on here, his name Aliphim
Have you ever been banned: No
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes

Flux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheTrueDozer
Why you want to join: Because I am looking for a no lag - anti-grief, MindCrack server that has mature players.
Have you ever been banned: Yes, but it was as a joke from a friend's server.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them?: Yes, I do.

clawruler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: clawruler
Why you want to join: I've wanted to join a nice modded server some time after ftb came out because it gets boring in singleplayer after a while, and it's always nice to meet new people
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes, I understand.

Jharii

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jharii
Why you want to join: I am looking for a fun server with mature players and "Beastcraft" has a nice ring to it.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Indeed.

dougy90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dougy90
Why you want to join: Looks like a good server, and would like to join friends that play on it.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes

cbgbluthundr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cbgbluthundr
Why you want to join: My friends and I have been searching for a stable server for quite awhile now, after our last one went offline. Your server appears organized, and has all the content we're searching for.
Have you ever been banned: Never
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them?
Completely.

brdblckthundr

Jul 29, 2019
why I want to join: because it looks like the kind of server that im interested in playing on. has the requirements I wanted. also with cbg ans Se4. :3
have I ever been banned: no.
I understand the rules and consequences as well..so yes.

hope you accept me! :D

IGN LexaBexa00

turbeauke

Jul 29, 2019
I also applicated at the forum but since this thread is looked at more:
Why I want to join: Ive ran my own server for a while but I couldnt afford it anymore so now me and a friend are searching for a new server to call home.
We both have never been banned before and we accept the rules and the consequences.
So could you whitelist both "turbeauke" (me) and "bulletmagnet011" ?

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
ign: creeperstrangler
Why i want to join: to join my friend who plays on this server because he says it is an awesome server :D
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them?: Yes :)

colecapps

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:colecapps
Why you want to join: tierd of singleplayer because it gets boring after some time and I have played a shit load of time in a beta server so i know almost everything in this modpack
Have you ever been banned: Yes , I have been banned on a vanilla server because I made a sand generator -_-`
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? I understand them and i accept the consequences of them :)

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomthe40

Why you want to join: Looking for a new server because I used to play on a nice small server in FTB but the owner moved house and he hasn't been able to set up again due to some un-foreseen technical reasons. I'd like to join your server because while a member of one or two very nice servers, they just don't feel like a Minecraft home to me. I think this server will be the lucky gem and hopefully I will get accepted. I have been playing FTB since it first came out (before launcher and pyramid style map) and have used self-installed mods even before that!

Have you ever been banned: Temp Ban on a vanilla server long time ago. Admin was a non year old who was adminned because he donated and we didn't like each other. Long story short he temp-banned me because his factions base was raided and he blamed me.

Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? As long as they are normal such as a ban and the like or in game items being taken I accept. However, I do not accept money fees and real-life consequences. It's a game, play it like one, win it like one, lose it like one.

insertvodkahere

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: InsertVodkaHere
Why you want to join: Im looking for a serious server that allows me to play with all the mods without having to worry about being griefed... i came from a PvP server with some kind of griefing allowed (yeah it sound stupid...) and im pretty pissed off as im peacefull and i get griefed 1 time and got 2 server restart
Have you ever been banned:One time in a little modded server for saying that the server was full of kids, the mod was one so i get banned
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them?: Of course, i expect that everyone (including me) that break the rules get hardly punished.

See you all in the server!. ;)