BEASTCRAFT [SURVIVAL] [WHITELIST] [HARD RECIPES ENABLED] [MINING AGE] [WORKING CHUNK CLAIMING]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Abrawlica

Jul 29, 2019
x_Ljeu.jpg
SERVER HARDWARE SPECIFICATIONS
CPU: Xeon Processor x2​
RAM: 32Gigabytes​
Harddrive: 128 SSD + 1TB Sata 6​
Running​
FTB ULTIMATE​
Forge Essentials​
We at BeastCraft are a friendly server with survival in mind. we run a hard server, no not hardcore just hard, with hard gregs tech recipes enabled.we promote fair play and a friendly environment if you have any questions in-game we are always happy to help.​
RULES
No Griefing, No Exceptions what soever.​
No Hacking or exploiting,​
No mining machines in the twilight forest, it is meant to be played like an adventure map treat it as one​
No major automations near spawn (Minimum 300 blocks away)​
No Arguing with staff​
Use Common Sense​
BANNED ITEMS
Buildcraft Filler - Grief Prevention​
Mining Laser- Grief Prevention​
Buildcraft Bulder - Crashes Server​
Mystcraft (donator ranks only)​
PLAYER COMMANDS
/home - sends you to you're set home.​
/home here - sets you're home location​
/spawn - sends you to spawn​
/chunk claim - allows you to claim a protected chunk​
/chunk unclaim - allows you to unclaim a protected chunk​
/chunk share - allows you to share you're protected chunk with a friend​
/mods - lists active mods​
/colors - lists color usage for chat​
/list - lists online players​
/help - shows the help menu​
HOW TO CONNECT
Download the FTB Launcher​
Select FTB Ultimate from the modpack list​
Run minecraft​
Connect to server​

IP:173.208.239.26:25595​

Enjoy​

see ya there​

barcode120x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: barcode120x
Why you want to join: Been browsing the server promotion forums for quite some bit and haven't found a steady home yet, but this looks like the place. Also have been looking for a server that is DW or at least has buildcraft, which this one has :D in addition to a "new world" so that I'm on equal footing as everyone else.
Have you ever been banned: Never.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? I understand the rules and accept any consequence if I break them.

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: honeydew9000
* I wish there was a way to change the name :( *
Why you want to join: I have been looking around the server promotions forum and finding a good white listed server and that is still has a fairly new world and has good mods installed and this looks perfect :) I love that this has mystcraft :D
Have you ever been banned: No
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? I understand the rules and I accept the consequences if I break the rules. :)

xGriim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: x_Griim
Why you want to join: I have signed up for 2 other servers and I haven't been informed of anything, and this will be my first FTB server, so i want to try it out :)
Have you ever been banned: Once, While filling a hole with dirt, the server admin said x_Griim! stop doing that, and don't say what! I said what, and got banned.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes and Yes :)

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rakkie3
Why you want to join: i want to play in a world with others but with some protection and in a nice environment
Have you ever been banned: no
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? yes

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FanaticDog
Why you want to join: Looking for a change and to play something different from Tekkit servers that I have played.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes

Abrawlica

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted please goto beastcraftindy.enjin.com on the main page under modpack info for instrctions on how to connect

infinitentropy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: infinitentropy
Why you want to join: I was looking for a server that included some mods that were left out of FTB and this one seems like a good choice.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Absolutely

CovertJaguar

Jul 29, 2019
BeastCraft has permission to include Railcraft in their pack, provided they abide by the restrictions listed in the Railcraft license. Have fun. ^^

Faustous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Faustous

Why you want to join: Your server has every mod I could ever hope for. I am looking for an active home with people that care about the server that they play on. I am tired of starting again and am hoping that joining your FTB server may change that (it's the first FTB server I have joined).

Have you ever been banned: Never. I am too old to waste the time to have drama like that.

Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Absolutely.

Let me also add: I am more than willing, to sign up as a subscriber to help offset server costs, if that becomes an option.

Zeitos

Jan 1, 2013
IGN: Zeitos
Why you want to join: Looking for a server that has the mods I want, and other FTB server doesn't have that and your server seems interesting!
Have you ever been banned: Never been banned
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes I accept the rules and I will follow them!

keyboardwhore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Keyboardwhore
Why you want to join: Playing alone gets boring, and the server my friends and I play on is in Beta until ultimate comes out.
Have you ever been banned: No sir.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes.