BEASTCRAFT [SURVIVAL] [WHITELIST] [HARD RECIPES ENABLED] [MINING AGE] [WORKING CHUNK CLAIMING]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Hp_Ceaser

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Hp_Ceaser
Why you want to join: I've been playing on a very unorganized server and would like to join a new one :D
Have you ever been banned: No
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes

Wycratius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wycratius

Why you want to join:
Still looking for an FTB server to call home; I like that you've taken the FTB package and made it your own, too many servers out there with people who have no idea what they are doing or how to manage a server.

Have you ever been banned: Never, I respect the people who have the time to make servers available to me and the rules they set down.

Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them?
I clearly understand all rules that are posted in this thread.

Roco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RocoTehBeast
Why you want to join: I have been looking for a FTB based server since I started playing it a few weeks back. Played tekkit before but I wanted more than it offered and went to FTB. What you have done here with the amount of mods is amazing and caught my attention right away. I see that it's a relatively new server and I would love to add to it as well as make new friends.
Have you ever been banned: I was but it was a mistake on an admin's part and I was unbanned shortly after.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes I understand the rules as well as the consequences that accompany them.

Abrawlica

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1357889331][/DOUBLEPOST]Be sure to grab the modpack at beastcraftindy.enjin.com

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DaMueller
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a server and yours seems very good :)
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes!

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rapkannibale
Why you want to join: I've been playing SSP MindCrack for a few weeks now to try it out and get more familiar with it, but would now like to move to a server and play with some real people. Also, this server has a few mods that I have never played with but sound really interesting and I really enjoy learning new mods.
Have you ever been banned: No.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes.

DampTangent

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: winowmak3r
Why you want to join: I wish to get in on the ground floor of a nice server. This looks to be it; this server has a lot of mods that I think I would enjoy and I especially like the fact that the hard Gregtech recipes are added here. I played a lot of Tekkit and FTB beta, but stopped playing FTB due to it not being entirely complete (and no RP2!) but am looking to get back into it.
Have you ever been banned: Never.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? That I do and accept the consequences of me breaking them.

dvdp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dvdp
Why you want to join: would like to play on a lag free modded server, some of the mods on the server are new to me so id enjoy exploring those, and I've been looking for a server with a good community for mods for a while now, this looks like it could fit the bill :)
Have you ever been banned: No i havent
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Indeed i do, not that i intend to break them though
(btw i'll be playing with dayare (who should also be applying for whitelist, probably just after me) so could you whitelist us at the same time, thank you)

Harry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dayare
Why you want to join: Your server looks very, very good! Hopefully there will be no lag, and the community looks very nice! The extra mods look good, and ill enjoy learning them.
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes! I shall follow the rules.

Damon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VladHammer
Why you want to join: Looking for a server that can run lag free and will allow me to build a base I've been working on in creative in a mystcraft void age

Se4mu5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Se4mu5
Why you want to join: My friend and i have been looking at servers for awhile now, and after many failures we decided to give this server a try. It has most of what we are looking for and looks very organized. He will be applying later on.
Have you ever been banned: No I have way to much respect for the owners and my fellow players then to do something deserving of a ban.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yes I do.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HarvesterMine600
Why you want to join: a new modpack that's have most of Minecrack pack then some that'll be interesting to play with as long is the pack is a quick and simple install I'll be good to go. I also want to plays with other people that are friendly and find a some people to team up with. One last thing Not be limited to what I can builds including effective automated factories that runs 24/7 with RP2 methods to keeps stuffs from spilling and as a shutdown since if the filters get jammed the production will comes to a halt and slow down to proper production speeds. So I don't wanna be limited on chunkloading these facilities. (that's why I left my old server I played on, they just started limiting chunkloaders no matter how effective your setups are going to be.)
Have you ever been banned:nope don't like regulations I'll simply leaves
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them? Yep I understands all the rules on op post and takes the punishments if I breaks any of them.

Aliphim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aliphim
Why you want to join: I'd like to find a hard mode recipe server that will be around for awhile. The chunk protection sounds great, too.

Puregaming24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Puregaming24
Why you want to join: Because I love to play on FTB with friends and so on

Daedalos42

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Daedalos42
Why you want to join: Well, I've been looking for some good FTB Servers, but of the two I play on, one isn't on 24/7, and all my stuff was stolen on the other. This server seemed like a professionally run server, so I decided to submit this application.
Do you understand the rules and accept the consequences if you break them?: Yes, I do.

I hope you accept my whitelist application :)