Whitelist Server Beast Server - Unleashed 1.1.4 - White-Listed - Mature -Survival - Teampseak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I stopped getting notified and completely missed all of you guys, if you are still interested in playing I have white-listed you.

Yo, did you update the server with new mods? Its saying i need mods that i didnt need yesterday night......

Trying to get on to stream and i cant.

Pappagenu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pappagenu13
Why you want to join: I've been playing FTB SP for awhile and now I kinda want to play on a mature FTB serverwith some other people.
Have you been banned before: No
If so Why:
How often do you plan on playing: Most days unless busy. I work a night shift so I'de been on late and sometimes early in the day.

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pappagenu13
Why you want to join: I've been playing FTB SP for awhile and now I kinda want to play on a mature FTB serverwith some other people.
If so Why:
How often do you plan on playing: Most days unless busy. I work a night shift so I'de been on late and sometimes early in the day.
You have been whitelisted, Welcome.

skatenate11

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: skatenate13
Why you want to join: I want to not have to worry about people stealing. i also want to play on a mature FTB server
Have you been banned before:No
If so Why: N/A
How often do you plan on playing: i play almost everyday unless i have a lot of homework

Lorripop

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lorripop
Why you want to join:
To play FTB without kids
Have you been banned before:
Nope
If so Why: -
How often do you plan on playing:
Daily if there are enough people that play.

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lorripop
Why you want to join: To play FTB without kids
Have you been banned before: Nope
Daily if there are enough people that play.
Right now there isn't a lot of active players, i think most people are waiting for the 1.6 update to be released. If you still want to join let me know.

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Synasthesia
Why you want to join:
Join a smaller community. Prefer whitelisted servers as it limits who can and cannot join right off the bat, lowering the griefability of the server, and providing an overall better experience for everyone playing.
Have you been banned before:
No
Daily, though I work nights during the week.

Graeme97

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Graeme97
Age:15 ( I realize i am not 16, however i hope (should we speak to eachother) you find me mature enough to play on your server)
Why you want to join: I am looking for a nice, friendly community to be apart of.
If so Why: ^^^
How often do you plan on playing: anything between 48 hours a week to more. (I spend too much time on computer)

SgtDuKriss9

Jul 29, 2019

Aplication

In Game Name: SgtDuKriss9
Why you want to join: I am tired of my solo adventured and none of my friends want to play this. I want to know how it is playing with others.
Have you been banned before: Nope, i am not a bad sport
If so Why:
How often do you plan on playing: almost every day!