Whitelist Server Beast Server - Unleashed 1.1.4 - White-Listed - Mature -Survival - Teampseak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
zcraftler and GERHaloCrafter this server is technically a mature(16+) server, I will give both of you a chance, if you or anyone else acts immature they will be banned. Otherwise Welcome to the server.

ectoplasmaticgoo

Jul 29, 2019
Would not suggest joining; the player ectoplasmicgoo is completely helpless. Fucked me over in the Nether by angering pigmen, then dying and asking for help. Being a good guy, I went to try to help him, but ended up losing a my portal gun and tons of other things because he gave up trying to kill the mobs after I even died multiple times trying to get it for him.

Guys, don't listen to him. Server is great, owner is great, the only problem here is the dude i am replying to.

Okay, lama, listen to me now. You know who's fault is because you died and lost your stuff? YOURS
100% your fault. You know who angered the pigmen? YOU DID, YOU.
"oh ecto, but I didn't", yeah, you freaking did. You picked up the nether quartz which angers the pigmen (any nether ore you take will make them angry).
When you asked for the blaze powder, i gave you one from the spawner I FOUND and from the blazes I KILLED...then, when I was trying to get home they freaking ambushed me because you angered them and I died and lost all my stuff. The reason I asked for help was because it was YOUR fault I died in the 1st place. You are calling me useless, but in fact, you are the one who seems to not have a clue. Oh, you probably think I just started playing FTB? No. I have been playing it for 2 months and all that time was with veteran players so I probably know a lot more than you do. So, before you get angry again and start swearing at someone and insult them, try to use your brain and think for once. Thank you.

fetty333

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: fetty333
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice feed the beast server with a whitelist
Have you been banned before: No
If so Why: I haven't been banned
How often do you plan on playing: every day, maybe every 2nd

7ofdays

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 7ofdays
Why you want to join: i think i could be a good contributor to a chill community
Have you been banned before: Yes, i did go through a rebellious phase.
If so, why? puberty.
How often do you plan on playing?: At least weekly, probably everyday, but schedule can change due to college
IGN: joelminister
Why you want to join: 7ofdays
Have you been banned before: no
If so, why? N/A
How often do you plan on playing?: Often

Death_Beast

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Death_Beast
Why you want to join:Meet people who share the same interest in a game and work as a community.
Have you been banned before:Never
If so Why: N/a
How often do you plan on playing: Daily for at least 3hrs+

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that was me.... sever being stupid should be up now.
Death_Beast, you have been whitelisted.

Nathan milnes

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CheeseForThese
Why you want to join: I would like to be apart of your community. And help build the server. Also I want to be able to play with friends. (Death_Beast) (Crack4kids31) (Mjohn425)
Have you been banned before: Never.
If so Why: N/A
How often do you plan on playing: I plan on playing everyday to second day. I love playing.
Kind regards CheeseForThese.

mjohn425

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mjohn425
Why you want to join: Last server was taken down, looking for a great community to play on with friends.
Have you been banned before: No
If so Why: N?A
How often do you plan on playing: Almost everyday :)

Crack4kids31

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Crack4kids31
Why you want to join: I was looking for a nice Mature server so play on and the other sever I play on got shut down
Have you been banned before: Nope
If so Why: Nope
How often do you plan on playing: At least every other day if not everyday be cause I have friends that are also joining like Death_Beast

xRaz0r

Jul 29, 2019
hey cge10, im getting an error on the server, whenever I try to interact with a block it says "You are not permitted to interact with (block name)." 2013-09-30_16.08.32.png