Whitelist Server Beast Server - Unleashed 1.1.4 - White-Listed - Mature -Survival - Teampseak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
I'm aware of the problems and I'm sorry, I will be working with mjohn to fix it tonight. hopefully everything works tommorrow.

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
OK, players who have not been on in the last 8 hours should not have a problem, everyone else should contact me (Skype, TS, Steam @ cge11, or message me here) so that i can give you proper permissions.

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
Aplication
In Game Name: Bakonon
Why you want to join: Looking for a good community of people on a decently powered server. :)
Have you been banned before: No
If so Why:
How often do you plan on playing: At least once a day

Asterlei

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Asterlei
Why you want to join: I am new to modded minecraft. Been on a server I made with my brothers, but they rarely play and it's not fun by myself!
If so Why: N/A
How often do you plan on playing: As often as possible. I should be able to drop in once a day if I enjoy it a ton.
(Not sure how many have been recruited so far..)

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Why you want to join: I love servers and I think this could be fun
Have you been banned before: never
How often do you plan on playing: about 3 hours a day

Lizarddemon94

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lizarddemon94
Why you want to join: tired of playing single player, its much funner with other people
Have you been banned before: no
How often do you plan on playing: at least once a day, for the most part my afternoons are open, so should be on frequently

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
im applying for 2 people hopefully it will be easyer this way

In Game Name:metalbuster101(me)
Why you want to join: last server shut down and the owner was an ass, looking for just an awesome place to hang out and relax and just have a good time building and everything
How often do you plan on playing: couple hours depending on work and such but usally any free time i get
In Game Name: meach69 (cousin)
Why you want to join: last server shut down and looking for a server to play on with my cousin and have an enjoyable time
How often do you plan on playing:every day for alot of hours after im done with work

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Milkman21666
Why you want to join: You not disabling every little thing, and you have pass experience in hosting a server which a'lot servers are coming out don't seem atm.
If so Why:N/a
How often do you plan on playing: everyday after work

Chanbow

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Chanbow
Why you want to join: I want to make new friends in the server, help others who are new to get resources and have fun in the server as I find singleplayer boring after a while.
Have you been banned before: On servers, nope.
If so Why: -
How often do you plan on playing: I plan on playing every day on the server if depending on the amount of work.

tntdoesminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:tntdoesminecraft
Why you want to join:cause its feed the beast!!!
Have you been banned before:not at all
How often do you plan on playing: most hours unless on vacation,etc

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Fireshocksaga
Why you want to join: Looking for a server to join in hopes of meeting new people and building some cool things.
Have you been banned before: Never.
How often do you plan on playing: Most likely every day for a few hours. I tend to spend a lot of time on servers when I find one I like.

Soar_1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Soar_1
Why you want to join: I wanna learn all of the new things added in the new updates and find new friendly people and have a blast learning everything
Have you been banned before: Not at all!
If so Why:
How often do you plan on playing: I plan to play at least everyday from 1 hour - 4-5 hours.

Baileyj02

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Baileyj02
Why you want to join: I want to look for a good server to find a small community. I was on a server recently and i did not like their community so hopefully this one is better. ;)
If so Why:
How often do you plan on playing: 2-5 hours a day

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
tntminecraft, I'm sorry but you are a bit to young for this server, the rest of you have been whitelisted.