Whitelist Server Beast Server - Unleashed 1.1.4 - White-Listed - Mature -Survival - Teampseak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
This server was started a couple of months ago when Ultimate was released, before that my server has been running since Christmas, I'm finally starting to recruit people. Right now I'm only recruiting 20 people and will see if the server can handle that.
I'm looking for mature people (16+) who want to join a friendly server to play on. This server has been running 24/7 since late December and I plan on keeping it that way for a long time. I intend to setup this server as people would play in single player, that being said people are allowed to use Mystcraft worlds and chunk loaders, but they need to be in control because overuse will lag the server for everyone.
I'm only looking for people who actually plan to spend time on the server, at the very least be on once a week. You do not have to be a expert on the mods to join, its a learning experience for everyone.
A little history about the server, I started this server back in late December with two other guys, after we got tired of the previous server's admins abusing their power and using creative mode. We decided to set strict rules about no cheating and spawning stuff in as admins on the new server.
All mods has been enabled.
This server is set hard mode survival.
Currently 20 slots available
Server specs:
3 Core CPU
4 GB Ram
Nightly backups
Hosted by Creeper Host
Server Rules:
No Greifing
No Unprovoked Killing
No Cheating
No Rudeness
No x-ray mods
Limited Mystcraft worlds
Limited chunk loaders
Server IP : Beast.PlayAt.CH
Aplication
In Game Name:
Have you been banned before:
If so Why:
How often do you plan on playing:

anexoticllama

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnExoticLlama
Why you want to join: Erm..To play FTB? xD
Have you been banned before: Yes, two or three times.
If so, why? Account was hacked a while back and used in a spam attack on a few servers. Nothing else, and have changed PW since.
How often do you plan on playing?: At least weekly, probably every 2nd or 3rd day, but schedule can change due to school.

ectoplasmaticgoo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ectoplasmaticgoo
Why you want to join: I want a whitelisted server. It means not everyone can join so griefing is less possible. I love FTB and I just want to play without worrying too much. +hard mode is always nicer
Have you been banned before: no
If so Why: -
How often do you plan on playing: Until you close down the server or kick me out. I am a collage student so I won't be able to play a LOT in future (tho I will be able to play)
Cheers,​
-Doc​

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Why you want to join: I am looking for a good fun server with people that want to talk and just have fun
Have you been banned before:no
If so Why: i have not been banned for anything
How often do you plan on playing: i can play almost everyday after i get home from school and do my homework and things like that thankyou[DOUBLEPOST=1380422566][/DOUBLEPOST]my ign is mrknowitall94441

xRaz0r

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xRaz0r
Why you want to join: Been looking for an FTB server for a while and this looks like a really nice one!
Have you been banned before: no
How often do you plan on playing: At least 1-5 hours a day depending on homework load.

zcraftler

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: zcraftler
Why you want to join: Looking for a feed the beast server without griefing (so a whitelisted one)
Have you been banned before: Nope
If so Why: I haven't been banned
How often do you plan on playing: depends on homework, every 2nd day

GERHaloCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: GERHaloCrafter
Why you want to join: I am searching for a good Feed the Beast Unleashed Server to play on.
Have you been banned before: No
How often do you plan on playing: Nearly every Day, depends on School.

anexoticllama

Jul 29, 2019
Would not suggest joining; the player ectoplasmicgoo is completely helpless. Fucked me over in the Nether by angering pigmen, then dying and asking for help. Being a good guy, I went to try to help him, but ended up losing a my portal gun and tons of other things because he gave up trying to kill the mobs after I even died multiple times trying to get it for him.

cge10

Jul 29, 2019
Would not suggest joining; the player ectoplasmicgoo is completely helpless. Fucked me over in the Nether by angering pigmen, then dying and asking for help. Being a good guy, I went to try to help him, but ended up losing a my portal gun and tons of other things because he gave up trying to kill the mobs after I even died multiple times trying to get it for him.

First of all, dying is not against server rules, neither is being "useless", secondly why would you rush in the nether unprepared to help someone you only make things worst that way.